Ok, I really am not a big boxing fan, but HBO was hyping the fool out of this Klitschko v. Haye matchup today/tonight and I got sucked into it. The Brit, David Haye, talked all kinds of trash leading up to the bout and basically behaved like a child and a jackI'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this. - he wouldn't even shake hands before the fight. I was hoping that the Ukrainian would knock his butt out. Didn't happen and it was an extremely boring fight. One writeup I saw said his effort was one of the worst heavyweight fights EVER.

Bottom line is that Haye didn't even appear to try to back up all his trash talk. What a punk! Reminds me a bit of a certain "fab" group a few years back who talked a lot of junk but couldn't seem to back it up on the court. But at least they gave it some effort. Haye seemed content to take home his big paycheck and try NOT to get knocked out. This fight was lame-o.