Football kickoff times announced

From Duke press release

"Kick-off times for Duke’s first three games were announced on Wednesday in conjunction with the ACC’s early-season television schedule.

The Blue Devils will open the year at home on September 3 against Richmond at 7 p.m. The game will be broadcast live on the internet at ESPN3.com. In week two, Duke hosts reigning Pac-10 and Orange Bowl champion Stanford with a 3:30 p.m. game televised live by ESPNU.

Duke opens ACC play in week three on the road at Boston College. Kick-off is set for 12:30 p.m., and the game will be televised live by the ACC Network."

Quote Originally Posted by jimsumner View Post
    From Duke press release

"Kick-off times for Duke’s first three games were announced on Wednesday in conjunction with the ACC’s early-season television schedule.

The Blue Devils will open the year at home on September 3 against Richmond at 7 p.m. The game will be broadcast live on the internet at ESPN3.com. In week two, Duke hosts reigning Pac-10 and Orange Bowl champion Stanford with a 3:30 p.m. game televised live by ESPNU.

Duke opens ACC play in week three on the road at Boston College. Kick-off is set for 12:30 p.m., and the game will be televised live by the ACC Network."
    Thanks, Jim. We need good crowds to come out and support the team!

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Love that the BC game is at 12:30 and on TV. I don't know what time the lots will be open for the other two, but if we are lucky we'll be firing up our grills at 8am..I'm ready to tailgate!!!
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

Quote Originally Posted by CameronBornAndBred View Post
    Love that the BC game is at 12:30 and on TV. I don't know what time the lots will be open for the other two, but if we are lucky we'll be firing up our grills at 8am..I'm ready to tailgate!!!
    I am also psyched about the time of the BC game - I have tickets for this game and the 12:30pm kickoff is perfect for my kids. For Boston-area Duke fans: tickets are available for this game via the BC ticket office. Go Duke!

I'm ready for some football. I'll be in Wallace Wade for the Stanford game on Sept. 10. I was hoping for a night game, but a 3:30 pm kick-off is okay as it provides plenty of time for pregame tailgating festivities.
    Bob Green

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Green View Post
    I'm ready for some football. I'll be in Wallace Wade for the Stanford game on Sept. 10. I was hoping for a night game, but a 3:30 pm kick-off is okay as it provides plenty of time for pregame tailgating festivities.
    And post game celebration.
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Green View Post
    As CB&B said above, Brunchgate will get fired up 7 plus hours before kickoff and the post game (celebration) festivities will last for at least 2 hours after the game. No need to fight traffic or worry about getting dinner anywhere else, Bob!
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com