Kenny Boynton Interview

Did anybody read it? It wouldnt let me since i dont have an account with scout.com..
    Heres the link: http://story.scout.com/a.z?s=167&p=2...%2f653518.html

I really hope he signs with Duke, he is a great player prob the best in the class of 2009 imo..

If someone can post the interview here so everyone could read, that would be great thx..

There is no premium site that will allow you to cut and past the articles. Besides, June 21st is old news now. I will tell you that the staff is checking out Boynton this weekend ... today, and they are very much interested in him. If you would like more, I have a subscription site too and a special through Tuesday. You will find a Boynton article done just yesterday and two interviews within June 22nd with him. The info is rock solid.

BDN - Kenny Boynton

Quote Originally Posted by ryan21baller View Post
    Did anybody read it? It wouldnt let me since i dont have an account with scout.com...

If someone can post the interview here so everyone could read, that would be great thx..
    Posting copyrighted material on the board is against policy and grounds for banning. And pretty much anything you find on the web will be protected under copyright.

You can mention an article, use a quote or two, critique it, and give a link. But please don't wholesale quote others' work.

regards,

-jk