Marbury Interview-Former GT PG loses mind on Natl TV

This isn't realted to Duke Basketball, but the most AMAZING video I have ever seen of an NBA interview. He could have really lost his mind.

http://slamonline.com/online/2007/07...marbury-video/

says "my sister been praying for me since I was born, my sister stephanie, my namesake, that's my daughter's name, kept it in the family... it finally happened yesterday, I kissed her, and I felt her body and I felt her soul, I was done lighted to be kissin her"

The last minute spirals out of control...

P.S.- I think Marbury also might have been "done lighted" during the interview, that car must have been steaming.
    Last edited by thebur; 07-06-2007 at 12:51 PM.

i saw this on deadspin the other day...

it makes me so happy, as a knick fan, to see that steph is expecting a role providing ten points, twelve-thirteen dimes, two-three assists to the knicks. its this kind of defined leadership we've been lacking.

Dimes vs Assists

Can someone please explain to me the difference between dimes and assists? All these years I thought they were the same, but apparently there's some subtle distinction heretofore unbeknownst to me.

Next you'll tell me that boards are a subset of rebounds, caught while travel upwards, having bounced off a board or a hard substance such as a head.

Quote Originally Posted by Fish80 View Post
    Can someone please explain to me the difference between dimes and assists? All these years I thought they were the same, but apparently there's some subtle distinction heretofore unbeknownst to me.

Next you'll tell me that boards are a subset of rebounds, caught while travel upwards, having bounced off a board or a hard substance such as a head.
    The subtle distinction that you're missing is that Stephon Marbury is crazy.
    Just be you. You is enough. - K, 4/5/10, 0:13.8 to play, 60-59 Duke.

You're all jealous hypocrites. - Titus on Laettner

You see those guys? Animals. They're animals. - SIU Coach Chris Lowery, on Duke