Thread: Skylar Diggins

Skylar Diggins

Gotta love how she blew up on Twitter! I think a lot of guys checked out the final four thanks to Skylar! She will get Notre Dame back to the final four!

Found a cool video... full of photos of skylar from the final four!!

http://blip.tv/file/4991063

Quote Originally Posted by ATLBaller View Post
    Gotta love how she blew up on Twitter! I think a lot of guys checked out the final four thanks to Skylar! She will get Notre Dame back to the final four!

Found a cool video... full of photos of skylar from the final four!!

http://blip.tv/file/4991063
    I hate skylar diggins :|

not really...just angry at her for beating my team...not that you can really be angry when people put together performances like she did...
    1200. DDMF.

skylar diggins = most attractive female basketball player in ncaa this season, also one of thee most talented..i still remember her performance in the mcdonalds all american three point contest
    Last edited by mikegismynewhero; 04-13-2011 at 11:06 AM. Reason: typo

i am a fan of ANYONE that beats the uconn women's (or men's) team...

thanks Skylar...
    "One POSSIBLE future. From your point of view... I don't know tech stuff.".... Kyle Reese

Quote Originally Posted by Nolansmithismyhero View Post
    skylar diggins = most attractive female basketball player in ncaa this season, also one of thee most talented..i still remember her performance in the mcdonalds all american three point contest
    Maybe the wnba would get a massive shot in the arm for popularity if they dressed more like Hooter Girls.

Couldnt hurt..
    Except for maybe the ones we REALLY dont need to see dressed that way, dressed that way..

a la danielle adams ?

Looks a little bit as if she could be the sister of Andre Dawkins!

i am a fan of ANYONE that beats the uconn women's (or men's) team...

thanks Skylar...
    Amen!And very easy on the eyes,could watch her play all day long or is it see uconn lose allday long

I have read online that Skylar Diggins will be the New Face or the Fresh Face for NCAA Womens Basketball, much like Candace Parker (Williams) was a few years ago. The young lady is certainly very athletic and skilled and attractive. Also, they beat the Uconn Huskie Ladies. Was pulling for ND to go all the way, in the Final 4.

Any young lady that can help boost and market Women's Basketball, is always a plus! I remember reading also, that several celebrities watched the Womens Final 4 and tweeted her! Would love to see more people attend the Ladies Games!

She had Lil Wayne and Chris Brown tweeting her. Lil Wayne even wore her Notre Dame jersey while performing at his concert this past weekend. Sydney Colson from Texas A&M is VERY pretty - moreso than Skylar.

sydney colson reminds me of candace parker who likewise is very easy on the eyes but skylar diggins is definitely more of a head turner