Amber Henson Video

Found a video on Amber Henson... who will be joining us very soon! This looks like an older video, but the interview is with her brother John Henson (who plays for UNC) Amber & John are playing one on one! Pretty fun stuff!

Video

Quote Originally Posted by ATLBaller View Post
    Found a video on Amber Henson... who will be joining us very soon! This looks like an older video, but the interview is with her brother John Henson (who plays for UNC) Amber & John are playing one on one! Pretty fun stuff!

Video
    Both kids have great personalities. One clearly has much better judgment.

Quote Originally Posted by dukelifer View Post
    Both kids have great personalities. One clearly has much better judgment.
    I just hope she decides to stay in the Duke section and cheer for the Duke men's team when they play Carolina as opposed to being with the Carolina crew. She can still cheer for her brother while being a Duke supporter IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Class of '94 View Post
    I just hope she decides to stay in the Duke section and cheer for the Duke men's team when they play Carolina as opposed to being with the Carolina crew. She can still cheer for her brother while being a Duke supporter IMO.
    Meh. Let her be. Family comes first - it's fans that get in the way. Just ask Greg Paulus.

-jk

Quote Originally Posted by ATLBaller View Post

Video
    Back in June I guess it was, I was waiting for luggage at Tampa airport at same time as Amber. She was on her way back from Team uSA tirals she told me, and had a Duke shirt on. Very personable young lady.

I have also been impressed and somewhat surprised by how well John Henson has handled himself in post game interviews after ACCT games. Much more matrue than I had expected.