View Poll Results: How confident are you in Duke men's basketball's overall future?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 (very confident)

17 48.57%

5 14.29%

7 20.00%

5 14.29%

0 0%

0 0%

1 2.86%

0 0%

0 0%
  • 1 (no confidence)

0 0%

Fan Confidence Poll - February 28, 2011

Record last week: 1-1 (2/23: 78-61W vs. TEM; 2/26: 64-60L @ VT)
    Season Record: 26-3 (12-2; tied 1st w UNC)
    Schedule this week: 3/2 vs. CLEM (RPI: 70); 3/5 @ UNC (RPI: 11)

Polls:
    Coaches - TBD
    AP - TBD
    RPI (ESPN) - 5

Top stories from last week:
    - Kyrie Irving missed his 20th and 21st games of the season as his continues to rehab from the toe injury that has sidelined him since December. No official word yet on if he will return this season.

Please take a second to answer the poll below and give us an idea of how confident you are in the team. Thanks in advance for voting.

Given the team's current roster construction, recruiting situation, coaching, etc., how confident are you in Duke's future, both this season and beyond?

I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death!
    I am 100% confident they will have a future.

Seriously, what's not to like? As long as Coach K is there (and probably beyond), they will contend for conference and sometimes national championships. I have a feeling this poll was put up because of the lack of a dominant big man. Relax and enjoy the era we are in. It is very special.

Quote Originally Posted by rotogod00 View Post
    Record last week: 1-1 (2/23: 78-61W vs. TEM; 2/26: 64-60L @ VT)
    Season Record: 26-3 (12-2; tied 1st w UNC)
    Schedule this week: 3/2 vs. CLEM (RPI: 70); 3/5 @ UNC (RPI: 11)

Polls:
    Coaches - TBD
    AP - TBD
    RPI (ESPN) - 5

Top stories from last week:
    - Kyrie Irving missed his 20th and 21st games of the season as his continues to rehab from the toe injury that has sidelined him since December. No official word yet on if he will return this season.

Please take a second to answer the poll below and give us an idea of how confident you are in the team. Thanks in advance for voting.

Given the team's current roster construction, recruiting situation, coaching, etc., how confident are you in Duke's future, both this season and beyond?
    Coaches - 4

Quote Originally Posted by Reddevil View Post
    I am 100% confident they will have a future.

Seriously, what's not to like? As long as Coach K is there (and probably beyond), they will contend for conference and sometimes national championships. I have a feeling this poll was put up because of the lack of a dominant big man. Relax and enjoy the era we are in. It is very special.
    Or because I just thought it'd be interesting to track people's sentiments over time. As simple as that.

Even after the loss I'm feeling good about this year's team. Mason continues to show signs of improvement on the offensive end of the court and Andre looks like he's coming out of his funk.
    The future also looks good, as we've got a solid group of returning players to go with some awesome recruits.

Love the weekly poll!

Quote Originally Posted by rotogod00 View Post
    record last week: 1-1 (2/23: 78-61w vs. Tem; 2/26: 64-60l @ vt)
    season record: 26-3 (12-2; tied 1st w unc)
    schedule this week: 3/2 vs. Clem (rpi: 70); 3/5 @ unc (rpi: 11)

polls:
    Coaches - tbd
    ap - tbd
    rpi (espn) - 5

top stories from last week:
    - kyrie irving missed his 20th and 21st games of the season as his continues to rehab from the toe injury that has sidelined him since december. No official word yet on if he will return this season.

Given the team's current roster construction, recruiting situation, coaching, etc., how confident are you in duke's future, both this season and beyond?
    ap - 4