WBB: Duke 66, UNC 58

The rematch is today at Cameron at 5:00. It's on TV (FSS, I believe), but we need as many people there as possible to bring our ladies to victory and a regular season championship.

Great enior night

Regular season co-champs and #1 seed while UNC loses last four.

Duke did well to be only down by 2 at the half after shooting 24%. The second half was much better at 47%.

Miami & Katie Meier deserve a lot of credit as well.

Excellent game- generally well played- back and forth in the first half and Duke had a very nice run in the second half to get up double digits. UNC seemed to wear out. Duke is still anemic on the offensive end- but they play hard defense and have excellent depth. Good way to end the year. The three seniors were pleased with the excellent turnout and of course the outcome.

The crowd was great - almost like a men's game. I was surprised to see Chelsea Gray get a few minutes with her recently sprained ankle. I don't think she had any points. I also thought Peters had a good game in addition to the seniors. The farewell speeches brought a tear to everyone's eye, esp. Krystal Thomas's. On to the ACC tournament. Maybe we can avenge that loss to MD!

Here are several videos from BDN bringing you a bit closer to the aftermath of the victory - http://bluedevilnation.net/2011/02/d...rolina-videos/