Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    i can't believe nobody has mentioned this yet! it was not the best of games but at least the boys won in the BLACK uniforms last night! i thought those were burned after losing to FSU and St Johns in them. guess the curse is broken?!!

Im just glad we won in the black unis. Those are by far my favorite!!!! I love the black unis and wish we wore it more.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilWearsPrada View Post
    Duke fans were very well represented in the JPJ arena last night in HOOville!!!

Take away the UVA students and band, and Duke looked to be 40% of the Fanbase there!!

I called it Cameron Indoor West 64!!!

UVa fans are so nice. Very very cordial. I wore my Duke Blue Devil lighted horns!!! And carried my Lighted Trident!!! And annoited the JPJ arena with the Trident!!!

LETS GO DUKE!!
    I was there last night and I actually saw you. Of course I didn't know it was you until just now. The UVA people are very nice, but there was a large Duke crowd there. The UVA fans seem to only cheer when their team does something, instead of cheering for them to help them do something. My second year going to JPJ to see Duke.

Also wanted to add that I watched the game today and got really tired of all the talk about UVA's injuries and how they would be able to give Duke a much better game if their "bigs" weren't injured. It seems to me that Duke has suffered a major injury this year as well. Most of this talk came from Len Elmore.

Quote Originally Posted by ncexnyc View Post
    Jay isn't the first person to say this. Approximately two weeks ago Seth Davis wrote a paragraph or two about Kyle's less than stellar play.
    Since I was at the UVa game last night, Kyle Singler looked to us to have the flu . He was paler than normal. I call it, "Sick White" looking color.

And listening to the Duke Girls game vs Md on Duke Radio. Announcer said Chelsea Gray did not travel with team, due to flu. And K Christmas was getting over the flu, and that Allison was not feeling well, and probably coming down with the flu, but is still playing.

I know Duke gives the athletes Flu Shots in the Fall. Shots or the Nasal flu prevention.

I felt bad for Kyle last night. Because he needs to keep up his stats for his NBA stock and the Duke Season and post play tourneys. He was clearly frustrated. And so many Duke fans drove to Charlottesville to see Duke play. And for the fans, I regret they didnt get to see a great Singler sensation performance. But the entire game was ugly, sloppy and hard to watch at times. Shots didnt fall either way. Turnovers on both ends. It was a frustrating game.

WHAT did the ANNOUNCERS say on ESPN last night? I was so glad when the final buzzer sounded. Loved the Road Win! Loved Being there again at JPJ arena in Cville. I call it HOOville.

With the Girls team having the flu, is the flu Flying around Duke campus or Other Teams?

Quote Originally Posted by CBDUKE View Post
    I was there last night and I actually saw you. Of course I didn't know it was you until just now. The UVA people are very nice, but there was a large Duke crowd there. The UVA fans seem to only cheer when their team does something, instead of cheering for them to help them do something. My second year going to JPJ to see Duke.

Also wanted to add that I watched the game today and got really tired of all the talk about UVA's injuries and how they would be able to give Duke a much better game if their "bigs" weren't injured. It seems to me that Duke has suffered a major injury this year as well. Most of this talk came from Len Elmore.
    DID we talk last night?????

Len Elmore (cough cough). When has Lenny Elmore ever cared for Duke? I would like to see the Duke UVa game on replay, to hear the comments from the analysts. I can only imagine what was said. However, the game was so ugly; I dont know if I would want to watch 40 minutes of that, again. However, to see some of Nolans great shots and Ryan's beautiful game... it might be a good to watch on Replay.

I thought the UVa students were out in full force. But they didnt get their team going or the fans. Like you said, UVa fans only cheered when something good happened. And the lower level, was too empty with the Season holder seats.

However, the media time out and half time entertainment was excellent. Very much like ACC tourney entertainment. I give the value of that a 10!

Quote Originally Posted by DevilWearsPrada View Post

However, the media time out and half time entertainment was excellent. ...
    Here's the halftime gal from a Portland appearance ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5MjD3TYVzo&NR=1

Quote Originally Posted by Reilly View Post
    Here's the halftime gal from a Portland appearance ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5MjD3TYVzo&NR=1
    I think she performed at the G-boro Coliseum for the Duke/UNCG game.
    Amazing.