Before one is asked to sing the Star Spangled Banner... shouldnt they know the blooming words???? I would think grade school students know the words to the Banner.

That should be mandatory if you are an American!!!! I remember learning the song, in kindergarden. And we said the Pledge of Allegiance every morning.

Isnt part of getting US Citizenship, knowing the Banner and the Pledge? If its not, it should be. I heard that, years ago. Does anyone know if that is true?

Christina A has a big voice. She botched up the Banner, and made up a line. But she got through it. Perhaps, at the Super Bowl, there needs to be a screen with the words on it, or big signs.

Perhaps, just let the fans do the pledge and then sing the Banner all together. Why have a big name, botch up the National Anthem. Even the football players were looking at each other, when she forgot the words to the Banner. Just embarrassing. If your career, is a professional singer, and you record... then LEARN the WORDS to the SONG!!!!!

**Christina's camp did issue an apology. Obviously!

I think the singers and groups that sing at Football and Basketball games for Duke do a great job!!!!

In the world's conflicts, I am happy to have Freedom in the United States of America, and to say the Pledge and to sing the Banner. Freedom isnt Free. It comes at a high price. All of service people that serve in the military, thank you!!

Praying for the US people to get out of Egypt. Anderson Cooper... get outta there!!!!