View Poll Results: How confident are you in Duke's overall future?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 (very confident)

25 53.19%

11 23.40%

8 17.02%

3 6.38%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%
  • 1 (no confidence)

0 0%

Fan Confidence Poll - February 7, 2011

Record last week: 2-0 (2/2: 80-62W @ MD, 2/5: 76-52W vs. NC St.)
    Season Record: 21-2 (8-1; .5 games up)
    Schedule this week: 2/9 vs. UNC; 2/13 @ Mia

Top stories from last week:
    • Kyrie Irving had cast removed from right big toe on Friday. Rehabilitation continues. No word yet on playing status for rest of season.

Please take a second to answer the poll below and give us an idea of how confident you are in the team. Thanks in advance for voting.

Given the team's current roster construction, recruiting situation, coaching, etc., how confident are you in Duke's future, both this season and beyond?

I gave you a hard time with the first poll, and I didn't even get around to mentioning a grander point: that there's little use in trying to see how opinions change within a single poll as the season goes along, if people can only vote once.

You seem to have at least taken care of that problem by instituting multiple polls within limited time frames. So while I still don't personally see myself participating, I'll admit that you might end up with something quantifiable. Good luck.

I liked the last one and this one is no different. I voted 10 again just like before. I do not think you needed to re-word it, it was perfect before.

I have confidence in confidence

This thread reminds me of the Sound of Music song CONFIDENCE

I can hear Julie Andrews singing it now!!! And that I watched The Sound of Music on TV, either Christmas Night or the night after. Snow all over the ground.

I BELIEVE!!!!!

I Believed last year!! And who would have thought the outcome!!! I always believe. I have confidence in our Leadership. Great Coach and staff, and great senior leaders.

Just want to move this back up on the front page for those still wanting to place their vote for this week. There's been a lot going on the past couple of days that it was knocked off.

My hope is that I won't have to do this too much in the future and less and less the further out we go. As this weekly poll matures, hopefully it becomes second nature for the regulars around here. Similar to what the MOTM poll has become.