Another medical emergency in Cameron

There was another medical emergency in Cameron. It occurred during the second half of the State game last night. This one was in the same section where Coach K's family sits.

This emerging trend of medical emergencies (2 in Cameron this season and 2 in Wallace Wade, 2010 season) raises a bit of concern for a variety of reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Devil in the Blue Dress View Post
    This emerging trend of medical emergencies (2 in Cameron this season and 2 in Wallace Wade, 2010 season) raises a bit of concern for a variety of reasons.
    Why? do we think something about duke's campus makes fan's more prone to medical emergencies? Emergencies happen at every stadium, and yes we've had our share in the past year, but its not like there's something in the water at duke causing these. Yes we do have a higher average age at a lot of our basketball games, but its not like they will stop coming to games because they have a risk of having an emergency. It looked to me like EMS responded quickly and extracted the fan from the stadium within minutes. I'm not sure why there is cause for alarm.
    1200. DDMF.

Quote Originally Posted by Devil in the Blue Dress View Post
    There was another medical emergency in Cameron. It occurred during the second half of the State game last night. This one was in the same section where Coach K's family sits.

Why? While it is unfortunate for the individual involved, it is certainly not uncommon in the general population, where we are aging, overweight and out of shape. At least in Cameron and Wallace Wade Stadium the finest care in the world is only steps and seconds away. And while I hope to continue aging indefinitely , I'm doing my part to change the overweight part, having lost >15 pounds in the last 3 months.
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

Ozzie trimming down and getting ready for Spring and summer shorts!!! Looking trimmer at Signing Day!!!!

Goodness, there are alot of old and elderly season holders in Cameron. I have several sitting around me. Thats Old Money... Musty money!!!

Good for you Oz! I thought you were looking trimmer!

Good news is she seemed alert when they took her out on a stretcher.

Prayers to all concerned, and in a way it is good that the event happened someplace where quality medical assistance was readily and quickly available.

Should this thread name be changed to maybe the question: How long will it take Ozzie to have the G and C on the front of a certain shirt end up out of view from the front?

Unfortunately, all four letters on my own shirt like that are becoming more easily visible from the front! Maybe you can share with us how you have been so successful in accomplishing this remarkable feat.

ricks

Oh no, it's the big one!