I'm sorry to be posting this if it has already been talked about...I looked around and didn't see it so hopefully I didn't just miss it.

I was wondering if there is something wrong with Miles. He didn't play a whole lot in the FSU game and barely played today against UVA. Being at the game today I glanced over a couple times to see if he "looked like his normal self". I don't know that I could tell anything by looking at his expressions, but I just am puzzled why he's on the bench. Did he do something wrong academically? Is he practicing poorly? I just can't figure it out. There has to be something because with all due respect, he brings A LOT more to our team than Ryan Kelly!

I do remember watching the All-Access Duke before the season and Coach K told the assistants that Ryan could be a weapon, and I agree. However, he's not been a weapon all year, IMO. Just taking the FSU and UVA games into account, Ryan has taken way too many shots and come up empty on almost all of them. Now, today he made a couple good plays on great passes from Kyle, but for the most part he stands outside and shoots threes and hasn't made a single one since I can remember.

I am in no way trying to bash Ryan and in no way do I wish not to play him, I just want to understand why he plays and Miles doesn't. I wish both would play like they were playing at the beginning of the season. After all, Miles did start on a National Championship team. I hope you guys don't take this post the wrong way, I am just confused and looking for some insight in anyone has any!

GO DUKE!!!