A couple questions on Austin Rivers, Shabazz Muhammad and Alex Murphy

1. If any of you guys saw AR last night I'm pretty sure you were left amazed. He absolutely took control of the game and, though his team lost, (because of St. Pats overwhelming size) there was no doubt who was the best player on the floor. My question is: how good do you think Rivers can be and how well do you think he'll perform at his first (possibly only) season at Duke?

2. Shabazz Muhammad is on campus this weekend and I was just wondering if there were any updates on how Bazz is liking Duke. Also, who would you compare his game to, because I personally haven't seen a lefty play like him.

3. I don't know much about Alex Murphy's game other than the fact that he's been called Mike Dunleavy 2.0. Do you guys know anything about what school he is leaning to and whether he is the real deal or just a better version of Ryan Kelly?

I cannot answer your first two questions but regarding Murphy, from what i have read he is nothing like Kelly just like Kelly is nothing like Singler or Dunleavy.

Kelly is 6'11" whereas, i believe, Murphy is similiar in size to Singler and Dunleavy. In the little that i have seen of Murphy, he plays like Singler. He has a nice outside stroke but has good size. But Kelly is less capable of taking players off the dribble and while he can shoot the three he is nothing like Singler or Dunleavy.

Quote Originally Posted by akhan786 View Post
    1. If any of you guys saw AR last night I'm pretty sure you were left amazed. He absolutely took control of the game and, though his team lost, (because of St. Pats overwhelming size) there was no doubt who was the best player on the floor. My question is: how good do you think Rivers can be and how well do you think he'll perform at his first (possibly only) season at Duke?

2. Shabazz Muhammad is on campus this weekend and I was just wondering if there were any updates on how Bazz is liking Duke. Also, who would you compare his game to, because I personally haven't seen a lefty play like him.

3. I don't know much about Alex Murphy's game other than the fact that he's been called Mike Dunleavy 2.0. Do you guys know anything about what school he is leaning to and whether he is the real deal or just a better version of Ryan Kelly?
    Why would a better version of Ryan Kelly not be the real deal? Come to think of it, why is Ryan Kelly not the real deal?

I hope Bazz didn't leave at halftime.