Seth Curry was in a movie

I was watching the movie Juwanna Mann the other night, and in one particular scene I thought I recognized somebody. After rewinding it and pausing the movie, I had to take a good look at the kid. Sure enough after doing some research on the internet, I found what I was looking for. Seth Curry had a cameo role in the movie. For those of you who have seen the movie, it is the scene in which the main character stops to chat with some kids playing basketball in the backyard. Which also come to find out, was the house that Seth and his family once lived in. Here is a link talking about it. Just scroll all the way down to the paragraph titled Light Camera Action.

http://www.libertyflames.com/index.c...ID=3597&TeamID

Quote Originally Posted by ksimp112 View Post
    I was watching the movie Juwanna Mann the other night, and in one particular scene I thought I recognized somebody. After rewinding it and pausing the movie, I had to take a good look at the kid. Sure enough after doing some research on the internet, I found what I was looking for. Seth Curry had a cameo role in the movie. For those of you who have seen the movie, it is the scene in which the main character stops to chat with some kids playing basketball in the backyard. Which also come to find out, was the house that Seth and his family once lived in. Here is a link talking about it. Just scroll all the way down to the paragraph titled Light Camera Action.

http://www.libertyflames.com/index.c...ID=3597&TeamID

Is this a rules violation?

Quote Originally Posted by ksimp112 View Post
    I was watching the movie Juwanna Mann the other night...
    If I had a nickel for every thread on the internet that started like this...

I'd have a nickel.

That's funny though, any idea how far in it is? The movie's on youtube in spliced up segments, but there's only so much Juwanna Mann I can sit through...

Quote Originally Posted by Greg_Newton View Post
    If I had a nickel for every thread on the internet that started like this...

I'd have a nickel.

That's funny though, any idea how far in it is? The movie's on youtube in spliced up segments, but there's only so much Juwanna Mann I can sit through...
    Scene starts at 6:24. Watch for Seth at 7:00.

eric gordon was in space jam!

Two degrees of separation:

The young Curry's would come to "trick or treat" at my cousin's house, when she lived next door to Del's family in Charlotte. Except for being Time Magazine's "Man of the Year" in 1966, that has always been my only claim to fame...

Quote Originally Posted by Duvall View Post
    Scene starts at 6:24. Watch for Seth at 7:00.
    That is just amazing! Seth hasn't changed at all!

Thanks for sharing.
    Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfils the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things. - Winston Churchill

President of the "Nolan Smith Should Have His Jersey in The Rafters" Club

Quote Originally Posted by cakerace View Post
    The young Curry's would come to "trick or treat" at my cousin's house, when she lived next door to Del's family in Charlotte. Except for being Time Magazine's "Man of the Year" in 1966, that has always been my only claim to fame...
    Hah, when I looked that up, that was funny

Yeah, Seth is a BABY! Great eyes catching that!

I still remember seeing Bobby Hurley in Blue Chips and sitting up awful fast, thinking "Wait, was that who I thought it was?!"

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Quote Originally Posted by kong123 View Post
    Is this a rules violation?
    If it is, then Duke Football recruit Chris Tavarez is screwed. He's got his own page on IMDB.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2087547/

Great catch on Seth Curry..I never would have known.
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

Congrats on "Man of the Year". I'm proud to say that I took home the honor in 2006, even put it on my resume. I think I still have the issue around here somewhere.

I love it! You are showing your age there! In hindsight it makes total sense. Time was ahead of it's time...

Side note: this movie was supposed to mark the beginnning of NC's movie boom. Miguel - the lead character - is a NC native.
    Last edited by SupaDave; 01-05-2011 at 10:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by striker219 View Post
    Congrats on "Man of the Year". I'm proud to say that I took home the honor in 2006, even put it on my resume. I think I still have the issue around here somewhere.
    I just googled it,

I think the best part of the clip of Seth is when they get the ball back and they show them start playing again and Seth runs the baseline in the driveway like he is about to spot up in the corner for the jumper.