Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I like the K sisters. And watch their shows, every now and again, Keeping Up with the Kardashians, and Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami. Khloe is married to LA Lakers, Lamar Odom.

They work hard, market their products, and make their own money.

I like Kimmy. But I really like Khloe the best. She is funny and says how she feels. Whomever, Ms Kim wants to date, or go out with ... she is 30 years old... she can.

Kourtney graduated from USC (believe thats correct), and the brother Robert did also. I thought those two would go to law school, and carry on the Kardashian legacy in the Legal World.

WHY is this embarrassing? Or is this just a stupid thread?

Quote Originally Posted by airowe View Post
    Kim is like the ice cream cone that you see in a magazine ad. Picture perfect, shined up, not a thing out of place... and plastic.

Kourtney is more... real.
    Agreed. Unfortunately though the only one of the three with a personality is Khloe.

Listening to the other two makes you think they're fembots.

I'll be honest, I'm in school with girls just as good looking and significantly more accessible...don't see all the fuss about these girls.

I wonder what Shaun Livingston's grandfather thinks of this turn of events ...

Quote Originally Posted by Acymetric View Post
    I'll be honest, I'm in school with girls just as good looking and significantly more accessible...don't see all the fuss about these girls.
    Where is this school and how can I enroll before this semester starts? LOL!

Oh yeah - Humphries PR people suck...

http://mediatakeout.com/45810/its_of..._together.html

Quote Originally Posted by airowe View Post
    Kim is like the ice cream cone that you see in a magazine ad. Picture perfect, shined up, not a thing out of place... and plastic.

Kourtney is more... real.
    This is the DBR, remember, so no opinions without proper evidence/citations. Therefore...

Link?

Pomeroy or Sagarin ratings/rankings?

(jk)

Talking Embarrassing?

I have no idea what this thread is about. Humphries was never, ever a Blue Devil, so this can't be embarrassing to Duke fans. Moreover, the messages don't make a lot of sense to me.

But I do like the pictures.

sagegrouse

About 150 feet in front of the Duke Chapel doors.
    I'm really finding it difficult to connect this thread to Duke basketball. And the Kardashians are just creations of popular culture that aren't worthy of discussion on this board. If you really want to discuss them, take it to the OTB, and please avoid the cheesecake photos.
    JBDuke

Andre Dawkins: “People ask me if I can still shoot, and I ask them if they can still breathe. That’s kind of the same thing.”