Page 76 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2666747576
Results 1,501 to 1,508 of 1508
    Quote Originally Posted by BD80 View Post
    SabaTOEge?

Inconceivable! You do realize we have TWO West Point men on the bench?
    Plus one badass son of a Marine!
    -Son of Jarhead

The Duke fan formerly known as BuschDevil

WHATS the status of the most popular TOE in the NATION? I know lots of rehab, and all. But I did see Kyrie during a Duke shoot around, last week, before the Cast came off. He looked good. But I know, his injury is severe.

Have they renamed his sports injury yet? Perhaps, the Cameron Crazies already did that: SaveKyriesToe

I have said my Blue Devil prayers all the time. And I hope the Basketball Gods will see fit to allow this 18 year old Freshman to play, at least the month Of March and April 2011. (and of course after that). GodSpeed Kyrie!!

and as always,
    Lets Go Duke!!

Quote Originally Posted by BD80 View Post
    SabaTOEge?

Inconceivable! You do realize we have TWO West Point men on the bench?
    Just make sure that Tonya Harding and her boyfriend are not in the building.

The goduke.com article regarding Kyrie linked in the Duke vs. State pregame story on the front page is great, and just makes me love Kyrie that much more. What's more, it's abundantly clear how much Coach K loves him.

Kyrie is way older than his years. He does everything you want a son to do. Handle adversity, support his team, stay positive, and I bet he hits the rehab trail harder than anyone would ever expect. He is what Duke stands for, excellence in every way, on and off the court. We have been very lucky to see him play and if we get another chance to see him on the court in a Duke uniform no one will be cheering harder for him than me. Go Devils!

Well said Devilsfan! Well said. I tried toe give you some sporks, but the system said I had toe spread the love around a little more before I could.
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

Quote Originally Posted by Devilsfan View Post
    Kyrie is way older than his years. He does everything you want a son to do. Handle adversity, support his team, stay positive, and I bet he hits the rehab trail harder than anyone would ever expect. He is what Duke stands for, excellence in every way, on and off the court. We have been very lucky to see him play and if we get another chance to see him on the court in a Duke uniform no one will be cheering harder for him than me. Go Devils!
    Incredibly well said, Devilsfan. I wish Kyrie all the best in his recovery, and even if he never plays for us again (and I sure hope he does), I will always be proud to have him associated with our great university. He was a joy to watch on the court earlier this season, but I've been even more inmpressed by the way he's handled his injury and supported his teammates every step of the way. He's a fantastic role model for young kids. We're so lucky to have him.

20 Minutes From The Heaven That Is Cameron Indoor
    The discussion has moved to the Rehab thread, so this one is now closed.