Any good online sites to buy Duke gear? Preferably with free shipping.

I didn't get to the Duke store the last time I was down, so now I need to shop online. Anyone had good experiences?

Quote Originally Posted by summerwind03 View Post
    I didn't get to the Duke store the last time I was down, so now I need to shop online. Anyone had good experiences?
    Football Fanatics is one I have shopped a couple of times this year with good success. Don't let the title throw you. Once you are in you can get to all sorts of Duke BBall stuff. Right now I think there is free shipping on orders $50 or higher. Last week when they discovered they did not have one of the shirts I ordered they sent me a $10 credit on my next order.

Quote Originally Posted by wsb3 View Post
    Football Fanatics is one I have shopped a couple of times this year with good success. Don't let the title throw you. Once you are in you can get to all sorts of Duke BBall stuff. Right now I think there is free shipping on orders $50 or higher. Last week when they discovered they did not have one of the shirts I ordered they sent me a $10 credit on my next order.
    I agree with wsb3, football fanatics is probably the way to go. They usually have some things that can't be found at the bigger-name online retailers.

fansedge.com
    eastbay.com
    nike.com
    ebay.com

along with footballfanatics

eastbay has a good selection and many times offers 20-25% off or free shipping if you order $99 or more

Has anyone ever come across some Duke silk boxers. I recall back in the day around 92-93 NCAA/NBA silk boxers were all the craze. I wanted the Duke ones so bad for Christmas and my mom couldn't find them apparently because I got Georgetown Hoyas ones and Orlando Magic ones. My friend had some Phoenix Suns and since I have grown and can by anything my heart desires for Christmas I have searched high and low. Duke boxers are a plenty, Duke silk boxers are not.

I will also put in my request. I play pick-up basketball once a week with the the same group. I always wear a reversible jersey to make it easy to play on whichever team. I would really like to get a Duke reversible jersey like the ones the team wears for practise. I haven't seen any for sale at the Duck Shop, Duke store or anywhere on-line. Does anyone know if they are available anywhere?
    Thanks
    “Those two kids, they’re champions,” Krzyzewski said of his senior leaders. “They’re trying to teach the other kids how to become that, and it’s a long road to become that.”

I spent all day trying to find the link to http://ampersandthreads.bigcartel.com/ and now that I finally did they're down, but they had some cool non-standard t-shirts. Hopefully they'll be back soon. Mostly I'm just posting this so next time I need the link I can look through my post history

Edit: Aw, dammit. I was afraid it was something like that.
    Last edited by Taco; 12-08-2010 at 05:41 PM.

I easily dropped $300 on National Champs gear through football fanatics.

As other posters have said, they have a lot of merchandise you don't find elsewhere.

The only problem I have found with them is I think some of the stuff is cheaply made. I bought a sweatshirt...hole in the armpit after 1 wash. Bought hubby a Phillies tee...hole after 3 washes. Got myself a Natty Champs shirt...pin-sized hold after one wash. (And no, it's not my washing machine b/c I don't have any problems with that).

I've also had issues with shipping - I ordered a Duke tissue box among other things and when I opened the box, they had tape from another item taped to the tissue box, thus ruining the Duke logo. When I called, they sent me another item free of charge and gave ma a $10 credit, so they do seem to want to correct their mistakes.

I keep going back, though...neat stuff with cheap shipping!