Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cell-R View Post
    Yep. Just sent it to the admin of the cameroncrazies listserv. On it's way.
    I'd assume it'll get out, but you might want to send it direct to HLM john reynolds (he's probably the cc listserv admin...but just in case)
    April 1

Quote Originally Posted by uh_no View Post
    I'd assume it'll get out, but you might want to send it direct to HLM john reynolds (he's probably the cc listserv admin...but just in case)
    Okay, thanks - I did.

The ultimate compliment

Someone may have mentioned it upthread, but I read a couple previews of the game in the Detroit/Lansing papers, and Izzo's coaching strategy for his team this year is the proof in the pudding of K's coaching methods and motivational skills. It sounds like Izzo's basically hounding his guys every day by telling them they need to be more like Duke. I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mal View Post
    Someone may have mentioned it upthread, but I read a couple previews of the game in the Detroit/Lansing papers, and Izzo's coaching strategy for his team this year is the proof in the pudding of K's coaching methods and motivational skills. It sounds like Izzo's basically hounding his guys every day by telling them they need to be more like Duke. I love it.
    That's cool. It makes me like Izzo even more. I hope he knows that plenty of Duke fans would be just fine with a pipeline of Michigan State players with Michigan State attitudes through here.
    That said, I do not care for Michigan State's fans. They've done a fair bit of woofing over the years about how the Breslin Center is better than Cameron. Nevermind that a good bit of their schtick is directly lifted from the Crazies; for example, "Ahhhh...see ya!" is a Breslin staple.
    Draymond Green's remarks today have only added fuel to this fire that's been burning in my craw for some time now. I respect the hell out of their program, but I really want to see our boys beat them as soundly as possible tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    Draymond Green's remarks today have only added fuel to this fire that's been burning in my craw for some time now. I respect the hell out of their program, but I really want to see our boys beat them as soundly as possible tonight.
    What did Green say?

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel tosh View Post
    What did Green say?
    "Kville ain't got nothin on the Izzone campout" (approximate quote)

PUH
    LEASE

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel tosh View Post
    What did Green say?
    He tweeted about how the Michigan State team walked through K-Ville today and how "it don't have nothin on the Izzone campout" (except the Izzone campout is 3 days for season tickets, and K-Ville is 2 months for one game...and this isn't even real K-Ville, but rather an impromptu campout for, again, one game).
    The Crazies have gotten wind of it and, I'm sure, are cooking something up. The old barn should be pretty steamed tonight.

Anyone going tonight?

Please write about the experience. This is a big one! I'd love to hear how the crowd was, about the Crazies, etc.

Watching the Wisconsin/NCSU game and it is bringing back bad memories and making me nervous about tonights game... Hope our boys bring it tonight, we need a full 40 minute effort.

Love Izzo's quotes

Quote Originally Posted by flyingdutchdevil View Post
    Nice piece by Dana O'Neil about tonight's match-up. Primarily focuses on MSU and Izzo, but it's worth reading for the Izzo quotes. Izzo grows on me year after year. Easily my number two coach in the game

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/column...ana&id=5865980
    I really like Izzo's quotes here from the article you linked:
    "What I love about Duke is they never have letdowns. Who else can you say that about?" Izzo said. "That's the biggest compliment I can give them, more impressive than the four national championships Mike [Krzyzewski] has won. If they're supposed to beat a team by 20, they beat them by 30. To get a team to play the same instead of at the level of the team they're playing, and to do it from Game 1 to Game 30, that's my goal. It's not another Final Four. It's that consistency.''
    I have to agree with him.
    “Those two kids, they’re champions,” Krzyzewski said of his senior leaders. “They’re trying to teach the other kids how to become that, and it’s a long road to become that.”

You guys will be mad to know we have big acc-big10 challenge stickers on the floor. Seth is busy popping 3s from 23' and the student section is filling up nicely. Seth has hit like 5 in a row so hopefully he has a huge game.
    April 1

Dickie v just walked in to huge student ovation and is taking pics on his phone. Puttin on blue hair.
    April 1

here we go !!!

GO DUKE!!!!
    "One POSSIBLE future. From your point of view... I don't know tech stuff.".... Kyle Reese

Espn's simulation did the game over 10,000 times and has Duke winning 85% of the time with an average final score 80 to 66.

No ot!!!!!

Overtime for Purdue vs Tech looks like ESPN3 for the start of our game

VT - Purdue just went to overtime!
    Bob Green

I hate when our game gets pre-empted because of OT

Crud. Saw that coming from a mile away, but was hoping my instincts would be wrong. Anyone want to wager how much of the first half we miss because of this OT? I say at least the first 10 minutes the way these two teams are fouling.

Anyone have a justin.tv link for us nonESPN3 having folks?