Fox's Top Shooters (Laugh)

http://msn.foxsports.com/collegebask...-season-112010

Not only does this list include 0 Duke players, but it also includes UNC's Reggie Bullock. I think that's hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by dbluedevil222 View Post

Not only does this list include 0 Duke players, but it also includes UNC's Reggie Bullock. I think that's hilarious.
    Especially when you have the Youtube video of Singler hitting all those trick shots. This is the worst list I have ever seen. How could not one Duke player be in the top 20 best shooters? Curry, Dawkins, Singler and Kyrie has been incredible from deep??
    The Terrapin Assassin

Wow no dawkins or curry

Goodman's Just Another Non-Reporter

Goodman ain't a reporter. He's just another sports writer who gets up in the morning around 10 and looks for info on the internet, then writes his opinions about what he reads. That's 90 percent of sports "journalism" these days.

Notice how his list works: He pulled up the 3 point percentages from the last couple years of a lot of players, then put the ones with high percentages on his list. If you shoot 37% or higher from behind the line, you're one of the greatest. Regardless of whether you have anyone guarding people in your league or not. That's how Bullock (50% this year) made it. Oh, and don't include any Duke players. That's too predictable.

Funny thing: Duke as a team this year is shooting 44.7 percent from three. And last season, both Kyle and Nolan were 39%+ for the season.

Goodman = irrelevant = ignore.

Talking Rupert Murdoch Is Nothing If Not Consistent

Quote Originally Posted by dbluedevil222 View Post

You knew it was all over between Duke and Fox when long-time Republican Krzyzewski announced he had voted for Obama. If you thought Obama playing hoops with the UNC crowd would keep Duke in good graces with Rupert Murdoch, think again...

sagegrouse

Despite the glaring misses, you've gotta love that one of Goodman's top shooters in the country (#26) is Tyler Laser. Too bad he's not even higher on the list, because that name is just screaming for puns, epistrophe, chiasmus -- any kind of wordplay you can think of.

Partly Orlando, FL partly heard Sandpoint, ID
    Note the links to other posts Goodman's done. Best Frontcourts: Big, bad Heels. Quite unintentionally funny. He has the Heels with the #1 front court in all the land. Oops.

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluedevil114 View Post
    Especially when you have the Youtube video of Singler hitting all those trick shots. This is the worst list I have ever seen. How could not one Duke player be in the top 20 best shooters? Curry, Dawkins, Singler and Kyrie has been incredible from deep??
    Let 'em pick everyone else..doesn't matter. As the team poster says..."One".
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."