Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Wander View Post
    Putting it lightly. Oklahoma 64, Chaminade 68.
    I don't put too much into Maui results. Too many time-zones away for everyone. When I went, there were too many players getting cramps, from all teams - well except Chaminade.

It was a fun trip - I had a blast, and the team seemed to, too. I'm just not sure what conclusions can be drawn from it.

-jk

Quote Originally Posted by Wander View Post
    Putting it lightly. Oklahoma 64, Chaminade 68.
    What does that say (if anything) about Kentucky, who was only beating Oklahoma by 6 with a minute and half to play?

Quote Originally Posted by -jk View Post
    I don't put too much into Maui results. Too many time-zones away for everyone. When I went, there were too many players getting cramps, from all teams - well except Chaminade.

It was a fun trip - I had a blast, and the team seemed to, too. I'm just not sure what conclusions can be drawn from it.
    I see your point, but all you're saying is that Chaminade has a bigger home court advantage than is normal (and I agree with you). I don't care if you're playing on Mars, you shouldn't be getting routed by UVA and losing to Chaminade. I know exactly what conclusion to draw from this: Oklahoma sucks.