Let me ask you something...

Watch this video.

http://www.wralsportsfan.com/college...story/8636424/

Charlie Coles may be one of the funniest people that I have ever witnessed. His question had me rolling on the floor laughing hysterically.

20 Minutes From The Heaven That Is Cameron Indoor
    Quote Originally Posted by dukediv2011 View Post
    Watch this video.

http://www.wralsportsfan.com/college...story/8636424/

Charlie Coles may be one of the funniest people that I have ever witnessed. His question had me rolling on the floor laughing hysterically.
    620 AM played this over and over this morning on my commute to work and I could not stop laughing. The reaction of the reporter that got asked the bear question was funny too. That has to be one of the best post-game interviews in a long time. The guy was hilarious. Thanks for sharing with the board. For those that have not seen or heard it is well worth the time..

Okay, fantastic...

Another question; why does it say Kyle Singler under Boozers name, where it used to say moderator or something like that? Are achievement-related titles back and I just didn't notice until now?! He is at 1578 posts...

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Ash View Post
    Okay, fantastic...

Another question; why does it say Kyle Singler under Boozers name, where it used to say moderator or something like that? Are achievement-related titles back and I just didn't notice until now?! He is at 1578 posts...
    Ha! Sorry. That is one of the perks of being a mod. We can change that to anything we want. Some mods just change theirs to Moderator, others like Throaty, Jumbo, etc, put other slogans..

Okay, fantastic...

Better now?

Quote Originally Posted by Boozer View Post
    Better now?
    It should say Not Carlos.

*laugh* Okay, I remembered that mods could do custom titles, but for some reason I saw that and thought maybe the old titles/achievements thing was back. Sorry!

*laugh* Okay, I remembered that mods could do custom titles, but for some reason I saw that and thought maybe the old titles/achievements thing was back. Sorry!
    Off topic, but are we allowed to submit requests to have our own titles changed? Seeing "Member" on every single post is a little redundant...