Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Just ordered me 2. Got through on the first try first ring, I was pretty surprised! The man said that they wouldn't be going out until April... OK by me, just happy I got mine!

Just wondering if anyone has received their poster yet. I have not and it is supposed to be a gift for Christmas.

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Quote Originally Posted by noyac View Post
    Just wondering if anyone has received their poster yet. I have not and it is supposed to be a gift for Christmas.
    Unless you were very early in the ordering, I would plan on wrapping a nice I.O.U., and even if you were very early in the ordering, I would still count on wrapping that I.O.U.. If you read through the thread you get the picture that it might not be until April that you get the poster. I placed my order for two before lunch on the first day, and I'm not counting on seeing them any time soon.
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

Quote Originally Posted by CameronBornAndBred View Post
    Unless you were very early in the ordering, I would plan on wrapping a nice I.O.U., and even if you were very early in the ordering, I would still count on wrapping that I.O.U.. If you read through the thread you get the picture that it might not be until April that you get the poster. I placed my order for two before lunch on the first day, and I'm not counting on seeing them any time soon.
    For what it is worth I have not received the two I ordered either. I called at 9:00 a.m. and ordered 2. Looks like I'll need a Christmas miracle to get mine and a surprise gift for my brother under the tree. That being said, I'm more than happy to wait.

Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
    For what it is worth I have not received the two I ordered either. I called at 9:00 a.m. and ordered 2. Looks like I'll need a Christmas miracle to get mine and a surprise gift for my brother under the tree. That being said, I'm more than happy to wait.
    I ordered mine around 9 am too. The guy said it should be here by Christmas but I am not holding my breath.

Maybe this week (for some)?

I just looked at the rivals site and someone posted this. I don't know the source, but for what it's worth...

There are going to be two batches of the signed posters, 800 in the first and 800 in the second (from what I was told)...the first batch, which will be the first 800 orders recieved starting at Nov. 15h 8:30am will be shipped before Christmas and you will be getting them this week (Wens or Thurs for NC residents). The bad news is the 2nd batch will not be shipped until late March or early April. My credit card was charged Friday and I called right at 8:30am on Nov. 15th and completed my order...so if your card hasn't been charged or isn't charged very soon, I would have to guess you would be in the 2nd batch of orders.