Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Just called. Took 7 tries between 8:15-8:30 this morning. Order has been restored in my life now.

So excited.

This is not correct...

Quote Originally Posted by DukeGirl4ever View Post
    I just measured the GoodFellas one from last year and the Band of Brothers from 05-06 and they measure 24x36. I would think this one would be the same size.
    The posters are not the same size as past years posters. They are a square and measure 27x27, not a rectangle as in the past. I have most of them going back to the 86-87 team and they have varied in size throughout the years. I recommend you plan on spending about $100 to get them framed professionally---this will include dry mounting on to a posterboard material, UV protected glass to prevent fading, and then a nice black metal frame with a wire hanging kit. It is worth spending the money on, as the ones I have done look fantastic even after 20+ years.

Quote Originally Posted by ivduke View Post
    The posters are not the same size as past years posters. They are a square and measure 27x27, not a rectangle as in the past. I have most of them going back to the 86-87 team and they have varied in size throughout the years. I recommend you plan on spending about $100 to get them framed professionally---this will include dry mounting on to a posterboard material, UV protected glass to prevent fading, and then a nice black metal frame with a wire hanging kit. It is worth spending the money on, as the ones I have done look fantastic even after 20+ years.
    Thanks for the info! I would have ASSumed they would have been 24x36 like the other 2 I have, but that's nice to know. I got one for my brother who still lives at home (at the wonderful age of 26) and I'm not sure I want to spend that much to get it framed (for him at least)!
    I have my other two laminated and hanging on my bulletin board at school but they are not signed, so the lamination has been good for me. I'd never do that to the signed one, though, because you never know if it can get jammed in the laminator!

So I was so happy this morning when someone answered and I ordered 1 and forgot to ask if there is shipping cost?

Cant wait to hang this in my office!

Quote Originally Posted by matts83 View Post
    So I was so happy this morning when someone answered and I ordered 1 and forgot to ask if there is shipping cost?

Cant wait to hang this in my office!
    I asked when I called - she said NO and that it was included in the cost of the poster!

Quote Originally Posted by DukeGirl4ever View Post
    I asked when I called - she said NO and that it was included in the cost of the poster!
    Thanks for the clarification.

Red face

I ordered mine this morning and got through right away, she did say they would not be shipping until after christmas, but that's ok, I'm so happy that I got one.!!

Signed basketballs

Does anyone know if they are sold out yet? And will they be selling the Basketballs later?
    When I ordered my signed poster yesterday, I did ask about signed basketballs. The lady said the signed basketballs are for auctions only.

Quote Originally Posted by GLTBD View Post
    When I ordered my signed poster yesterday, I did ask about signed basketballs. The lady said the signed basketballs are for auctions only.
    That sucks. O well I guess I will have to bid on a few to get one. Thanks for finding that out. I would try Ebay but Im just worried that I wouldnt get the real thing.

That sucks. O well I guess I will have to bid on a few to get one. Thanks for finding that out. I would try Ebay but Im just worried that I wouldnt get the real thing.
    If you have any questions as to what is authentic on Ebay I can verify any of that for you. I have quite a few things signed by this team and know what is real and what is fake as far their signatures and what sellers are selling fakes as well. just send me a message with the ebay item number and i'll let you know if its real or not.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisj59 View Post
    If you have any questions as to what is authentic on Ebay I can verify any of that for you. I have quite a few things signed by this team and know what is real and what is fake as far their signatures and what sellers are selling fakes as well. just send me a message with the ebay item number and i'll let you know if its real or not.
    Sounds good, I just might have to do that if I cant get my hands on one from an auction.

Its almost game time!!!

called about 430 today (central time) and got right through. Thank you philsfan for starting this thread, this is going to make a great xmas present. And even though im sure none of them will see this, thank you to the team for taking the time to sign all of these posters!

Quote Originally Posted by strawbs View Post
    called about 430 today (central time) and got right through. Thank you philsfan for starting this thread, this is going to make a great xmas present. And even though im sure none of them will see this, thank you to the team for taking the time to sign all of these posters!
    No problem, everyone. Happy to help!

Ordered two today, one for me and another for me. (I plan on waiting until all posters are sold out and then will mark the second poster up to whatever the market ceiling is on eBay. I'll sell the first poster for much more.) Great value.

Like others, it took almost three days worth of calling during free moments at work to finally get through and actually reach a human. But the time and determination put forth was well worth it. Obviously joking about selling. These are priceless pieces of art for Duke fans and honestly I wouldn't part with any of my Duke memorabilia.

The bad news, however, is that the lady on the other end of the phone said the posters will not be available until April. Perhaps she was misinformed or I heard her wrong, but I believe this is the case. Oh well. Anyone else hear this?

Quote Originally Posted by Cameron View Post

The bad news, however, is that the lady on the other end of the phone said the posters will not be available until April. Perhaps she was misinformed or I heard her wrong, but I believe this is the case. Oh well. Anyone else hear this?
    gosh i hope not, the lady i spoke with made it sound like it MIGHT be around Christmas but definately soon after

Quote Originally Posted by Cameron View Post

Maybe she misunderstood what you said and was talking about the 2010-11 Championship poster?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Ash View Post
    Maybe she misunderstood what you said and was talking about the 2010-11 Championship poster?
    Read on the Rivals.com board that callers were told that if you got in early (like the first hour or so) on Monday that you'd get the poster before Christmas. Apparently the office got slammed by the demand and callers later on were told that shipping could indeed extend out to Spring. Someone mentioned that the team would take a day during the Christmas break to sign more, though I'm not sure if that info was from the BB office.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Ash
    I'm not sure this was the case, but I'm not arguing it

And thanks for the additional info, Philsfan. That sucks (since I didn't order until Wednesday), but it will certainly be worth the wait when it's up and hanging. Maybe they'll end up getting more sent out than they previously thought.

Confirmation of April(-ish) shipping date

Just got off the phone from ordering a signed team poster.
    I was informed the shipping date will be as late as April. Credit card will not be charged until close to the shipping date.

So, if you see your card charged from an early order I assume yours will be shipped sooner rather than later. If you card is not charged... Assume you will see something in the spring.

Quote Originally Posted by Philsfan View Post
    Read on the Rivals.com board that callers were told that if you got in early (like the first hour or so) on Monday that you'd get the poster before Christmas. Apparently the office got slammed by the demand and callers later on were told that shipping could indeed extend out to Spring. Someone mentioned that the team would take a day during the Christmas break to sign more, though I'm not sure if that info was from the BB office.
    I ordered 2 around 12:30 on Monday and she said they would ship before Christmas so I'm hopeful that not just the first callers will get them.