Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    By the way, thanks so much for posting this link. I got five posters for myself and friends and family. What a good Christmas gift for a Duke fan!

Thanks to the OP in the other thread for the tip. Ordered two this morning (one for me and one for my brother/nephew).

Should make for an EXCELLENT (and affordable) Christmas gift!

Busy

It was busy, busy, busy, busy. Then I finally got through and ordered 2 posters. What a steal for a poster with at least 7 NBA signatures on it. Not to mention a lot of 2 time National Champs. =)

Philsfan- thanks so much for the reminder. I called about an hour ago and I didn't even have to wait it went straight to the bball office. I ordered one for myself and one for my brother for Christmas.

Whew. I got mine ordered just now. I had to call for about ten continuous minutes and finally got through. I was afraid they would be out of them. I'm stoked!
    Thanks for the heads up.

I just called to order mine and got straight through to the bball office on the first try. Just an FYI though, the woman said they are no longer guaranteeing delivery by Christmas...

Duke poster

I just ordered 2, but there is no longer a guarantee they will be here by Christmas.

Angry recording at Basketball Office

how are you guys getting through to order posters? I live in Durham and since 1030 or so all I get at this number is a recording that says no one is available in the office so leave a message. I left a return number to call but have not heard from anyone as of yet, almost 4 hours later. Is anyone else getting this message?

Quote Originally Posted by joeduke1 View Post
    how are you guys getting through to order posters? I live in Durham and since 1030 or so all I get at this number is a recording that says no one is available in the office so leave a message. I left a return number to call but have not heard from anyone as of yet, almost 4 hours later. Is anyone else getting this message?
    I must have gotten lucky because I called once around 12:00 and it went straight to a lady in the basketball office and she put my order in. I didn't even have to wait a second on hold.

Quote Originally Posted by joeduke1 View Post
    I called and left a message but after I didn't hear anything I called until I got a person. I just hit redial 5 or 6 times.

The phone number definitely works, just have to keep trying until they answer. Also got the warning it may not ship by Christmas, which makes me think the team will be working overtime to sign more posters! Hopefully this won't cut into their practice.

Did anyone watch the ESPNU episode where Nolan took them on a tour, and then there was the endless hallway of paraphenelia to sign? I almost feel bad for ordering one.

Hopefully this won't jinx the team like the only other time I got an autographed poster, the 1999 team...

I called the basketball office and got through at around 1 and was told theres no guarantee they will be here by Christmas.

This may be a dumb question, but does anyone know the measurements of these posters (I'd like to keep an eye out for a nice frame), and whether the poster can be viewed anywhere right now (minus the signatures of course)?

While I'm on a roll as far as the questions are concerned, does anyone have one of these posters from teams of the past that they could post to give me an idea of what to expect? I'm really excited about this purchase.

Greatly appreciated!

Does anyone know if they are sold out yet? And will they be selling the Basketballs later?

Quote Originally Posted by hedevil View Post
    This may be a dumb question, but does anyone know the measurements of these posters (I'd like to keep an eye out for a nice frame), and whether the poster can be viewed anywhere right now (minus the signatures of course)?

While I'm on a roll as far as the questions are concerned, does anyone have one of these posters from teams of the past that they could post to give me an idea of what to expect? I'm really excited about this purchase.

Greatly appreciated!
    You can view the poster without the signatures at GoDuke, but it doesn't list the measurements.

http://www.shopdukestores.duke.edu/e...ml&design=106#

Quote Originally Posted by hedevil View Post

Greatly appreciated!
    Someone said in another thread that the poster is 27 by 27 inches.

ajgoodfella7 - Thanks for the link.

FireOgilvie -Thank you.

Took a couple tries but I got through today and ordered 2 of them!
    I was hoping they would get here in time for Christmas but they now say they won't be delivered until after Christmas.

OH well, I'm still giddy with excitement!

Thanks for posting this! Living up in PA, I often don't get to hear about stuff like this!

Btw, did someone answer the question as to how big? 16x20?
    I'd like to get a frame...

Quote Originally Posted by FireOgilvie View Post
    Someone said in another thread that the poster is 27 by 27 inches.
    I just measured the GoodFellas one from last year and the Band of Brothers from 05-06 and they measure 24x36. I would think this one would be the same size.

just got mine, the lady picked up almost immediately after i dialed