They beat Lipscomb, but it was by no means a route. Harrison did okay. He scored 14, had a block, and two assists, but I don't get ESPN's description of the game. "Barnes scores 14 to lift UNC in Opener." This doesn't seem accurate. His stat line is good for a freshman, but if anyone lifted UNC, it would be Henson with 17 boards, seven blocked shots, a steal, and ten points. Zeller had 15 points, a block, two steals, and seven rebounds, but these performances don't amount to Harrison's? The whole team took advantage of a team that couldn't compete at the big positions (Knox seems like he will be easily foul prone, but the others are pretty good). Harrison even had a guy who was 6'3 guarding him for most of the game.

Don't get me wrong, I understand it is the name that is on the UNC faithful's tongues, but doesn't it seem like if Kyrie got 8 points, 5 assists, three steals, but Kyle or Nolan had better numbers, they would get the headline? In one of their videos, they gave him an extra two points to make him sound better. I just find it backwards. Anyone else have thoughts on this stuff?

Oh, and I forgot to mention, Josh Slater (PG) was able to put 21 up on UNC, so I don't see much trouble coming our way with with any of our guards attacking.