Anyone trying to sign up for AllAccess and its not working?

I click on sign up and then for the monthly package and nothing works.

Is there a certain type of browser to use? I don't know but I want to watch the game tonight.

I signed up a few weeks ago using the Firefox browser. Didn't have any problems.

I logged in tonight without difficulty. That's all I've got.

Ok its on now but it must be free tonight. I have not paid.

What site are you on? Is there a link to a free video stream of tonight's game?

I'm on duke all access website from goduke.com. I have not paid so it must be free tonight or either there is a glitch.

Can you give a link or instructions as to how you navigated to get the stream free? I just tried and it prompted me for my CC.

Quote Originally Posted by wgl1228 View Post
    I'm on duke all access website from goduke.com. I have not paid so it must be free tonight or either there is a glitch.
    Where did you go from www.goduke.com ? I clicked on the banner highlighting tonight's game, but got sent here: https://www.nmnathletics.com/Premium...RIBER_CONTENT= which makes me sign up. I can't find anything free/glitched.

Pull up all access and then live events on left.

Pull up all access and then live events on left.
    I don't see where to pull up 'all access' from the homepage of goduke.com..

If you click on log in at the top right it takes you to the free stuff. On the left side is the live events part. Thats what I did.

https://www.nmnathletics.com//regflo...DB_OEM_ID=4200

Go to this page and then click on the top right where it says log in. Then a free video comes up. Click on the left side where it say live events and the live video for the game.

https://www.nmnathletics.com//regflo...DB_OEM_ID=4200

Go to this page and then click on the top right where it says log in. Then a free video comes up. Click on the left side where it say live events and the live video for the game.
    Don't close that window, cuz I think you got lucky! I see what you did, but the game didn't start streaming for me. Just a black box saying I needed to sign in for premium content.

But for anyone else, there's a link in the Pre-Game and In-Game thread that has working streaming audio.

Quote Originally Posted by blue post View Post
    Don't close that window, cuz I think you got lucky! I see what you did, but the game didn't start streaming for me. Just a black box saying I needed to sign in for premium content.

But for anyone else, there's a link in the Pre-Game and In-Game thread that has working streaming audio.
    Yes, I had the same issue. I also could not fully create an account without paying for one of the packages.

Yeah I think I just got lucky somehow.

Anyone else unable to watch premium content subscription video on a windows 10 computer? I keep getting a message that I need to download and purchase an app to watch premium content that I have already paid for, like archievedc Duke football games from last year. Premium conternt plays beautifully when I am using a computer using Windows 8 OS. Help please.
    "This is the best of all possible worlds."
    Dr. Pangloss - Candide