How about a Sopranos series finale poll. It could be:

Tony is betrayed by Paulie and dies

Tony is killed by Carmela

Tony is killed by Janice

Tony and Paulie are killed by Phi.

Tony lives.

Tony lives and kills Melfi at the end.

Thoughts?

How about 'Tony Lives / Phil Dies' for one?

Phil gets busted by the FBI and goes down in a shootout (Phil's counsel, the fat guy, not Butchie, is an informant. Bank on it. I think he's the guy that keeps telling the FBI agent that Tony and his crew may be introuble).

Musical montage at end shows where everyone ends up, ending with Tony sitting by his empty pool or him picking up his paper at the end of his driveway. FIN.

I'd be worthless on a Sopranos poll because...

wait for it...

I don't watch.

You can make your own poll though, it is easy. Just start a new post and click on the box for creating a poll. This power is not just limited to moderators.

--Jason "sorry, I don't get HBO" Evans

alteran is offline All-American, Honorable Mention
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonEvans View Post

Jason, you do not have/watch HBO?

This would be like Mozart limiting himself to using only a kazoo. Or Rodin limiting himself to using only Silly Putty. Or Picasso limiting himself only to the color blue. (Wait a sec...)

Truly a tragedy that a TV master such as yourself does not "do" HBO.

Jason, if you will not get subscribe to HBO for yourself, will you please subscribe to it for the rest of us?

O....M....G.

Jason Evans, you have ceased to exist for me. This would be tantamount to Robert Parker saying he doesn't drink first growth Bordeaux. Wow. Wow.

You're telling me you've not watched the following: The Sopranos, The Wire, Deadwood, Six Feet Under, Curb Your Enthusiasm, The Larry Sanders Show, Sex and the City, Oz, Band of Brothers, or Angels in America?

It all makes so much sense, now! No wonder you go on and on about how great Lost and 24 and Grey's Anatomy are. :^)

C'mon, dude, it's $10/mo!

By the way, my prediction: Tony bests Phil one way or another and lives, but his crew and "business" is so thoroughly disorganized and/or compromised that the series ends with foreshadowing the one thing Tony won't recover from: Carmela giving up on him.

Janice has killed before.

I'd be worthless on a Sopranos poll because...

wait for it...

I don't watch.

You can make your own poll though, it is easy. Just start a new post and click on the box for creating a poll. This power is not just limited to moderators.

I am in shock with the rest of you... explanations are needed Jason.

alteran is offline All-American, Honorable Mention
    Salon Magazine weighs in. Sorry about the ad-- feel free to click through it.

http://www.salon.com/ent/feature/2007/06/08/sopranos/

The best part might be the picture Berke Breathed (Bloom County, Opus) drew of his second prediction: Tony Soprano killed in his bathrobe with Bill the Cat as the murder weapon.

I've got several seasons of Curb and Sopranos on DVD. Same with Entourage. I have every season of Sex and the City and Six Feet Under in special DVD sets that are worth hundreds of dollars each. I have not watched any of them yet but plan to pick up either Curb or Entourage this summer.

But, I do not get HBO. The reason I did not get it at first was money-- back when I was poor. Now, it is just because the wife and I do not need anything else to watch. Our TV viewing schedule is filled up. Because I get so many DVDs, when the main shows I watch go off the air evry summer I move into DVD-land and that sucks up my time (plus, the summer is for first-run movies).

Sorry, it is a lame excuse. I know I should get HBO but I have not gotten it for so long now...

Jason without HBO, it is one of the great conundrums in life, eh?

-Jason " " Evans

I've got several seasons of Curb and Sopranos on DVD. Same with Entourage. I have every season of Sex and the City and Six Feet Under in special DVD sets that are worth hundreds of dollars each. I have not watched any of them yet but plan to pick up either Curb or Entourage this summer.

But, I do not get HBO. The reason I did not get it at first was money-- back when I was poor. Now, it is just because the wife and I do not need anything else to watch. Our TV viewing schedule is filled up. Because I get so many DVDs, when the main shows I watch go off the air evry summer I move into DVD-land and that sucks up my time (plus, the summer is for first-run movies).

Sorry, it is a lame excuse. I know I should get HBO but I have not gotten it for so long now...

Jason without HBO, it is one of the great conundrums in life, eh?

-Jason " " Evans
    Netflix, Jason, Netflix.

alteran, thanks for the head's up:

Quote Originally Posted by Karl Beem View Post
    Netflix, Jason, Netflix.
    Son, I get any DVD I want for free. You read that right. I don't need no stinking Netflix.

-Jason "I am a DVD reviewer... yes, I am serious" Evans

Son, I get any DVD I want for free. You read that right. I don't need no stinking Netflix.

-Jason "I am a DVD reviewer... yes, I am serious" Evans
    And yet you waste your TV-watching time on crap TV like Gray's Anatomy and 24? That's just sad. You have the chance to dine at the best restaurants in town for free, and you choose to eat at McDonald's.