I gotta brag! 2010-2011 autographed team ball

My brother hooked me up After CTC I got to go back outside the locker room with all the recruits. I got to meet Wojo and thank him for the tickets.

Then Tyler walked us back out to the floor where Josh was waiting. Josh gave me this ball signed by the whole team and wished me a happy belated birthday!

Very cool, Mr BD. That's one great brother!

s.i.

Mr Blue Devil, I do not know how to tell you this so I will just get right to the point. I am your long lost brother. I was born on December 14th. Since we do not have a game that day, I will just take another autographed basketball. Thanks Bro!!!

Simply wonderful (I am working very hard not to be envious).

Jealousy, thy name is DevilHorns.

Now you just have to convince your wife to make it the centerpiece of your living room.

Thanks! Now my husband knows exactly what to get me for Christmas.

Funny part is that I had spent all day getting autographs on my own ball I bought last season. Nolan, Miles, Josh, Tyler, Kyrie, Coach James and Coach Carrawell.

Then I get handed this!!!!

OMG!! Now my ball feels kinda lame compared to this one. Mine has the starting 5 from the championship game except Schyer (he has been very elusive).

Quote Originally Posted by Duke: A Dynasty View Post
    OMG!! Now my ball feels kinda lame compared to this one. Mine has the starting 5 from the championship game except Schyer (he has been very elusive).
    Trust me, I know! I was trying to get one from him on another ball I have Friday evening and he sat 2 rows in front of me. Still was impossible to score.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Blue Devil View Post
    Trust me, I know! I was trying to get one from him on another ball I have Friday evening and he sat 2 rows in front of me. Still was impossible to score.
    Haha I was at CTC and was able to score Jon. the only way i got him was I actually found him peeking around a corner near the locker room then he took off. So i went chasing down the hall real quick which he stopped and took the time to sign my final four program. I was getting desperate cause it was the last sig i needed on my program from all the national champ players and coaches