Vlade Divac 30 for 30

Did anyone else watch this? There have been some really good ones like Winning Time and The U but this one was really great! If you didnt get a chance to watch it I'm sure there will be a re-run and be sure to catch it!

here is a review of the filmi found:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/bal...urn=nba-276451
    Last edited by DukeBlueNV; 10-12-2010 at 09:47 PM.

Completely agree...highly recommend you watch. One of the best. The 30 for 30 films are all worth the time and is some of Espn's best work. "Winning Time" was priceless and The Two Escobars" was powerful.

Definitely one of the best ones yet. Vlade is a really likable guy. Always has been in my opinion. Had the chance to visit Croatia last summer and the tension between the Croats and Serbs is still there. Croatia is a spectacular country, so I think it was easy for the international community to side with them when they saw the Serbs blasting away their countryside and historical towns. Unfortunately, a lot of "good" Serbs like Vlade got lumped in with all of the bad ones. I guess that's just what happens with war. It didn't help that Vlade ripped the flag away either.

Quote Originally Posted by Verga3 View Post
    Completely agree...highly recommend you watch. One of the best. The 30 for 30 films are all worth the time and is some of Espn's best work. "Winning Time" was priceless and The Two Escobars" was powerful.
    Saw it last night...agree on both counts---it's a great series and this piece was one of the best.

Quite a basketball team Yugoslavia had in the late 1980's into 1990.

On now espn2

Anybody know of anywhere you can see the 30 from 30 movies online?

Quote Originally Posted by cf-62 View Post
    Anybody know of anywhere you can see the 30 from 30 movies online?
    Don't know about online, but if you have Comcast, they usually have the two or three most recent productions available on-demand.