Quote Originally Posted by dukedoc View Post
I too am not worried. 2013 and 2014 look to be coming together nicely. I think we will have a solid team next year even if we don't add Amile, Przemek, or a transfer. I would love to add Amile in particular though, but mostly for what he will be able to contribute AFTER his freshman year.

We fans too often view recruiting at the ground level from which every single recruit is the be all end all. K and company see it from a bird's eye view in which the plan includes not just this recruiting cycle but multiple years into the future. In that context, a recruiting miss is just a bump in the road, not an earthquake.

TP concerned me to be honest. Don't get me wrong, I would've loved for him to come, but mainly because K seemed to be head over heels for the guy (and I trust K). It would've been risky though. If Tony, as a guy who is on record as being concerned about Duke's development of big men, struggled out of the gate, who knows what would've happened. Amile seems the better fit overall.
Have I missed an announcement or two? The only kid that I know who's in the fold for 2013 and 2014 is Matt Jones.
Until we get some names on the dotted line consider me a nonbeliever.