While I'm in agreement with the assertion that one doesn't have to have been good at doing something to tell someone else how best to do that same thing. There's a reason, after all, why Coach K was never throwing down nasty dunks in the lane or zipping crazy passes a-la Nash in the league. He just wasn't good enough. That wasn't his skillset...coaching was.

Anyway, interesting that Mitch McGary notes the Duke/big-man perception in his blog..http://espn.go.com/blog/high-school/...os-d-day-looms

It's unfortunate that the perception exits, but it does. As he says, "The con for Duke would be the perception that all their big men do is set screens and rebound and that they don’t get a lot of touches. "

My apologies if that had been posted already. The perception is there whether we like it or not. It seems to me that the argument shouldn't be about whether Wojo can coach that spot but about how best to allay the concerns (right or wrong) of any current and future recruits.

On a side note, my mother is convinced that Shelden Williams tore my retina in a summer pick-up game. I don't think so but, whatever the cause, we contributed an awful lot to the Duke eye center that year.