In that article, a day with Tony Parker, he couldnt forget how far UCLA was from home. TP said something to the fact that his family wouldnt get to visit as much. He seems like a guy who appreciates his family and time spent with them and going to Cali will keep them apart. The distance is definately on his mind.

He couldnt get over the fact that Ohio st was so cold. The weather is something he mentioned and it could be the deciding factor on not going to the Buckeye state. I lived in Ohio for 2 years and the weather is something that you have to adjust to.

So the most practical choice left on his list is Duke. Its the best school in the world and it has a hoops program ran by the best leader ever at any sport. His parents are pushing Duke and we need him as his dad states in the article. And the only reason he dont like Duke is Wojo coaching him and Chris Burgess developement??? I think his parents will debunk that myth enough that on April 10th or 11th, wich ever day he signs, TP will be a Blue Devil.

After reading all the quotes from him and his parents, I would be shocked if he dont pick Duke.