Page 58 of 64 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 1266
    Quote Originally Posted by bluedevil007 View Post
    Is this a guess, speculation or a hunch or did you see something I didn't?
    The Video feed is still messed up (thanks AJC!) and I still can't find anything from the AP or ESPN. I assume this is a fact though b/c it comes from a moderator?

I haven't jumped into this thread because I have no interest whatsoever in Parker and I didn't want to inject into that into a thread that the young man might not be reading. If the coaches wanted him, I wasn't going to say anything negative while it was still an open recruitment.

Now that he's decided, however...

I don't see this as a big miss for us. Parker is out of shape and seems way too pleased with his own prospects. Was he going to pout if legitimate Marshall got the bulk of the low post PT?

We have a couple legit low post players we're recruiting for 2013. We have Mase and Marshall for 2012 and Marshall for 2013. We're fine on the low post.

The most up to date tweet I can find says Parker has four hats on the table--Duke, UCLA, OSU, Georgia. So at least we made the table.

Funny tweet also from airowe asking any Duke fans trying to get the live feed why they are bothering.

not sure if he has decided yet or not, but I am getting snippets from the pressser. These things are so self-serving and ridiculous. Pick your school and sign - this production that is made is so egotistical.

edit: Wow, now his teammates are all speaking. I'm sorry, if he comes to Duke I'll root for him like any other Blue Devil, but this is laughable.
    Last edited by Channing; 04-23-2012 at 04:38 PM.
    My Quick Smells Like French Toast.

Quote Originally Posted by Edouble View Post
    The Video feed is still messed up (thanks AJC!) and I still can't find anything from the AP or ESPN. I assume this is a fact though b/c it comes from a moderator?
    I assumed as much too, but it isn't at all in step with what I have been hearing locally (I live outside of Memphis).

Quote Originally Posted by davekay1971 View Post
    I haven't jumped into this thread because I have no interest whatsoever in Parker and I didn't want to inject into that into a thread that the young man might not be reading. If the coaches wanted him, I wasn't going to say anything negative while it was still an open recruitment.

Now that he's decided, however...

I don't see this as a big miss for us. Parker is out of shape and seems way too pleased with his own prospects. Was he going to pout if legitimate Marshall got the bulk of the low post PT?

We have a couple legit low post players we're recruiting for 2013. We have Mase and Marshall for 2012 and Marshall for 2013. We're fine on the low post.
    Hasn't announced yet...from @DMcDonaldHoops

Tony Parker announcement is under way here at Miller Grove. Duke, Georgia, Ohio State, and UCLA hats are on the table.

Not Yet!

Quote Originally Posted by Newton_14 View Post
    Its Georgia
    According to Telep and others on Twitter he hasn't announced yet. Press conference still going on. I was able to watch for 30 seconds before getting cut off, but maybe you were thrown by the Georgia cap in the middle of the others on the table.
    Rich
    "Failure is Not a Destination"
    Coach K on the Dan Patrick Show, December 22, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by summerville View Post

Tony Parker announcement is under way here at Miller Grove. Duke, Georgia, Ohio State, and UCLA hats are on the table.
    So the Duke hat is first?

That's great omen

Quote Originally Posted by DukeGirl4ever View Post
    Yikes! That is quite an agenda. Who knows if he will even remember who he picked after all that--he could change his mind three or four more times just waiting to talk!

I'm trying to do 15 things at once but someone on Twitter said TP's family is wearing blue...

This YouTube stream is as bad as Tony Parker is at making up his mind. Not to mention it seems like every single person TP has ever known is speaking at this thing.

Quote Originally Posted by MCFinARL View Post
    Yikes! That is quite an agenda. Who knows if he will even remember who he picked after all that--he could change his mind three or four more times just waiting to talk!
    Or he may have to get more hats. I'm sure Cal is on the phone now trying to get a UK hat on the table.

Is it possible to get a signed copy of the program? Like Channing, I am still reloading the AJC page and getting snippets from the presser. The program seems to be up to snuff, as I have heard from Coach White, the preacher, and now Mr. and Mrs. Parker are speaking. I have now put 1/2 hour + into this thing. Looks like it will end up being a full hour.

Tony has the Duke and Georgia hats directly in front of him, on his right and left respectively. The other hats are farther down the table.

Quote Originally Posted by Newton_14 View Post
    Its Georgia
    are you just guessing? or do you know?
    "One POSSIBLE future. From your point of view... I don't know tech stuff.".... Kyle Reese

Wow, talk about making the most of your 15 minutes.

I have checked Twitter a few times. This thing is still going on, 37 minutes after the start. This kid has no self-awareness. None.

I'm trying to do 15 things at once but someone on Twitter said TP's family is wearing blue...
    Looks like that is Miller Grove's color

Quote Originally Posted by summerville View Post

And there is a phone with a Kentucky logo at the end of the table ...

Quote Originally Posted by lotusland View Post
    Looks like that is Miller Grove's color
    Thanks...someone said the colors were "light blue".