Sigh, is this even news any more?

Apparently John Blake began steering players to Gary Wichard while he was coach at Oklahoma. Among them, former NCAA and NFL star Brian Bosworth (who would be a very lucrative client for an agent). Bosworth is quote in the story--

“John said to me, ‘Hey, I’ve set a meeting up with a guy who I really think you need to know, because he’s going to change your world, ’ ” Bosworth said. “The only way Gary Wichard got to me was through John Blake. John made it clear that Gary was the only guy I needed to be with. Every meeting that I had with Gary was set up by John. John would even pick me up and take me there, whether it was at a hotel or whatever.

“You have to understand, John was the eyes inside the locker room. He was the fisherman and Gary was the cook. You’ve got to have somebody out there who is going to get the bounty, and Gary’s the one who then goes and sells the bounty. I don’t understand why they would be trying to skirt the truth on that. That is what it was. It was so blatant. … And I know I wasn’t the only player who saw it."
--Jason "the fact that this is not shocking anymore is just sad" Evans