My Trip to CTC (in words and pictures!)

Hey everyone! Wanted to share my trip to Cameron and CTC. Easiest way to do it was to include everything in one document and just link to it so find the link below

I had a great time and apologize for the length of this! But I hope you enjoy it from a fan's perspective who is lucky enough to get a few extra perks.

Mr BD's Countdown to Craziness!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Blue Devil View Post
    Hey everyone! Wanted to share my trip to Cameron and CTC. Easiest way to do it was to include everything in one document and just link to it so find the link below

I had a great time and apologize for the length of this! But I hope you enjoy it from a fan's perspective who is lucky enough to get a few extra perks.

Thank you very much for sharing. I really like your last line and wonder about it myself:
    ...I didn't think I'd ever enjoy a team more than I did last year's squad, but with this year's team, they may just become everyone's personal favorite regardless of what they do on the court.

that was sweet. im going to print it out and make a scrap book out of it!

As one to another

As one red head lover to another...not enough pictures of your wife, lol. Just kidding. Thanks for sharing. Found myself reading the entire thing!

This was great to look through. Thanks for sharing! Really makes me want to go to CTC in the future!

Wow

Man what a trip. Thanks for sharing. It's always great to see a true fan get to have a special experience like that.

Is it just me, or does seeing that 4th banner feel like our program has gone to another level?

Glad you had a great and safe trip. I was at CTC. But your pictures were awesome!!! Thanks!

What a pleasure that was to read, thanks for sharing!

BTW, who is your brother?
    The Gordog

Quote Originally Posted by The Gordog View Post
    What a pleasure that was to read, thanks for sharing!

BTW, who is your brother?
    My brother is Alan Stein of www.strongerteam.com and his business partner is Blair O'Donovan.

Alan works with the top basketball players from High School to the NBA and spent the last 7 years as Head Strength and Conditioning coach for Montrose (where Josh attended his senior year). Alan is now with DeMatha (where Quinn Cook just transfered from).

Blair is one of Alan's business partners and is the Strength Coach at Gonzaga where Tyler went.

Alan has become very close to Josh, Tyler, Nolan, Kyle, Coach Wojo, and Coach James and has even had the opportunity to talk with the man himself, Coach K!

I usually get a chance to go to one Duke game a year and Alan requests a pair of tickets from Wojo, which luckily enough for me, are behind the bench.

Alan couldn't make CTC so he got 3 tickets, for Blair, my dad and myself.

Funny thing, my dad is a HUGE MD fan (but don't hold that against him) but he is also a basketball fan in general. He was so excited to go to CTC that he purchased and wore a Duke shirt!!!

I am really trying to convert him.

Wow what a great trip. Wish I could have been there this past weekend.

My favorite part was your seats: 19F. That's practically 9F! Ozzie would be proud

Great pictures, thanks for sharing!

One thought though: Wouldn't the retired jerseys in the Hall of Fame look a lot better if they were from the correct era instead of all being the current design?

Quote Originally Posted by MADevil30 View Post
    One thought though: Wouldn't the retired jerseys in the Hall of Fame look a lot better if they were from the correct era instead of all being the current design?
    I noticed that as well and I think I'm with you, if for no other reason than it being cool to see how the jersey has evolved over time...aka #11 - And Bill Werber Served the Beer

Thank you so much for sharing all of that (especially the pictures). Wow! I think that would have to be in my top best days, if I were you.

Thanks for sharing. Why is (Mason?) wearing a Zoubek jersey?

20 Minutes From The Heaven That Is Cameron Indoor
    Quote Originally Posted by D.C. Devil View Post
    Thanks for sharing. Why is (Mason?) wearing a Zoubek jersey?
    Mason donned a Zoubek jersey midway thru the dunk contest to pay tribute to "The Beard". I thought that was a really cool gesture on Mason's part. The crowd as you might expect, loved it!

I really enjoyed reading the write-up! Looks like you had a great time at the museum, too!

(Btw that's me with the Hungry+Humble=#5 sign.)

Quote Originally Posted by TaiAdmiral View Post
    I really enjoyed reading the write-up! Looks like you had a great time at the museum, too!

Hey you even got a little shout out from Coach K during his halftime speech!

Quote Originally Posted by TaiAdmiral View Post

Looks like someone took note of your sign!

QCook323 Quinn Cook
    Humble & Hungry! RiP DAD!