Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

UNC's Midnight Madness Report - with humiliating pics!

I was wondering how our boys 8 miles down the road did? Curious on some of the stats of players. Anyone have a link, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by _TheFakeJWill_ View Post
    I was wondering how our boys 8 miles down the road did? Curious on some of the stats of players. Anyone have a link, thanks.
    Worn:

One banana costume
    One penguin costume
    One glittery top hat and cane
    Twelve light blue tuxedo T-shirts

...oh, you mean stats from the scrimmage? No official stats were kept, though some made their way into the news reports. Strickland had 16, Barnes 13.

Miley

Quote Originally Posted by Duvall View Post
    Worn:

One banana costume
    One penguin costume
    One glittery top hat and cane
    Twelve light blue tuxedo T-shirts

...oh, you mean stats from the scrimmage? No official stats were kept, though some made their way into the news reports. Strickland had 16, Barnes 13.
    So it looks like UNC has taken note of what worked for Nolan last year....Miley Cirus Party in the USA.

i peeked into the ic boards and saw where everyone said it was terrible. fans were grew bored and left the scrimmage early. i guess it aint to early for the fans to start practicing!

Quote Originally Posted by dukeballboy88 View Post
    i peeked into the ic boards and saw where everyone said it was terrible. fans were grew bored and left the scrimmage early. i guess it aint to early for the fans to start practicing!
    I've read that they made big splash in the Muhammed recruitment.

Muhammad -- "Carolina definitely had a surge. It left a big impression on me. They definitely helped themselves a good deal. "

Quote Originally Posted by Huh? View Post
    I've read that they made big splash in the Muhammed recruitment.

Muhammad -- "Carolina definitely had a surge. It left a big impression on me. They definitely helped themselves a good deal. "
    Probably proved to him that he could play right away, and could play 40 min per.

Quote Originally Posted by _TheFakeJWill_ View Post
    I do not have a link but pieced together most of the scoring from various articles

Here's my best guess

16 - Strickland
    6 - Knox
    5 - Bullock
    4 - Henson
    0 - Marshall
    ---
    31 total

13 - Barnes
    8 - Zeller
    10 - the rest [Watts, NcDonald, Drew]
    ---
    31 -total

I think Watts had a dunk and a 3 for 5; McDonald 2 and Drew 3 but not as certain on how those last 10 points break out, unless one of the walk ons or JVs scored.

Quote Originally Posted by BD80 View Post
    Probably proved to him that he could play right away, and could play 40 min per.
    Quote of the day; I'm still chuckling

FSU Jam with Coach Ham

Speaking of other ACC venues, for comparison, here's some FSU Midnight madness footage, Jam with coach Ham (corny, not my words. their's).

Since they ae not on TV much, hard to recognize the players other than Chris Singleton I know is #31 on yellow; Kitchen 22 on Maroon and Snaer 21 on Maroon. 50 has to be the 7 footer Kreft.

Typical FSU athletic but not a lot of cohesion.

http://www.scacchoops.com/tt_NewsBre...edium=facebook

You can't make this stuff up.

Behind that banana there is the #1 overall recruit in this incoming class dressed as a pumpkin.

I guess when you have nothing to celebrate you have to do random bizarre things to "please" the crowds.

Roy the magician, I'm sure he wishes he could abracadabra last year away.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilHorns View Post

Behind that banana there is the #1 overall recruit in this incoming class dressed as a pumpkin.

I guess when you have nothing to celebrate you have to do random bizarre things to "please" the crowds.

I can't stop laughing. I thought this was the begining of basketball season.

Question?

Can we have this permanently on the front page? This makes my day a whole lot better.

20 Minutes From The Heaven That Is Cameron Indoor

This is awesome. I tried to give you pitchfork points but I have not "spread the love" enough to allow that, but these photo's are priceless. My first thought scrolling down was "you can't make this stuff up" and then I saw you stated what I was thinking. Hilarious.

OldNavy should really download that picture of ol Roy and use it as his avatar. That would be cool. I am sure Kong would get a kick out of it.

wow!

After seeing those pics I am so thankful to be a Duke fan!

Please. Someone find a way to blow these up and use them in Feb. I could not stop laughing.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Rosenrosen View Post
    Please. Someone find a way to blow these up and use them in Feb. I could not stop laughing.
    This is an awesome idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Boozer View Post
    This is awesome. I tried to give you pitchfork points but I have not "spread the love" enough to allow that, but these photo's are priceless. My first thought scrolling down was "you can't make this stuff up" and then I saw you stated what I was thinking. Hilarious.

OldNavy should really download that picture of ol Roy and use it as his avatar. That would be cool. I am sure Kong would get a kick out of it.
    The wife and son went to LNWR and came back very underwhelmed. They have been to a few of these and said this years was the weakest yet. I think the term my wife used to describe it was "sad".

p.s.- check out the new avatar. Anything to keep Kong fired up!!

Truly frightening stuff.

Roy, this is a family event. I know what you're thinking daggamit, but please keep all your clothes on!
    Last edited by DevilHorns; 10-20-2010 at 08:02 AM.

I'm confused and aghast, but mostly just sad. They should rename this event: The Decline.