Duke Inside Access question

Quick question on Inside Access for subscribers. What games do they have on replay? Every game? Just the non-national games?
    I just joined the 4 month subscription, and watched the entire CTC. Worth every penny already. The video was pretty good. If I get every game, I may be that much closer to dropping my cable subscription...

If I recall from lasgt year, they have video on games not nationally teleivsed and Bob Harris audio for all games.

There is also an ACC All Access or used to be, think it is a CBS owned entity last year, where you can get ACC Men';s games not nationally televised, women's ACC games etc for all sports depending on the season.

If I recall it was also about $ 10 per month.

I was overseas for much of last season and I used ESPN Player to watch most of the games. It was $10/month and it's only available outside of the USA. Actually, you can't even view the website if you're logged on in the US. But it's there if you google it.

I have to say, the website is SUPER counter-intuitive. I feel like I have to log in four different times just to watch a video, and the actual CTC stuff took a while to find. Still, good quality (when the camera wasn't in the rafters.)

Quote Originally Posted by sivartrenrag View Post
    I was overseas for much of last season and I used ESPN Player to watch most of the games. It was $10/month and it's only available outside of the USA. Actually, you can't even view the website if you're logged on in the US. But it's there if you google it.
    Yup. ESPN 360 internationally is amazing. Have the ability to watch every ESPN game (including playbacks). Definitely worth the £12 a month.
    Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfils the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things. - Winston Churchill

President of the "Nolan Smith Should Have His Jersey in The Rafters" Club

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Ash View Post
    I have to say, the website is SUPER counter-intuitive. I feel like I have to log in four different times just to watch a video, and the actual CTC stuff took a while to find. Still, good quality (when the camera wasn't in the rafters.)
    I agree. After I watch a video I have to re-log in, it's pretty annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by wtm001 View Post
    I agree. After I watch a video I have to re-log in, it's pretty annoying.
    Last year I found Mozilla FireFox worked better than Internet Explorer. This year both seemd to be working albeit with some of the quirks you cite.

Get a message about pop ups even if you have already allowed the site. For games I usually give it an extra 15 minutes before game time to finally get it to work.

Shutting down all other open applications and/or rebooting just before the game helps some too.