Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Don't leave home without it

i think Roy instead should bring along his "special motivational chair", you know the one with all those tiny, Carolina blue basketball stickers on it (kinda like the Buckeyes on OSU helmets). For readers new to the ACC, its Carolina tradition that they add one of their blue balls in a special ceremony after the game each time the team breaks down and plays a little defense. That chair's an antique. One day it'll be hung from the rafters, if you know what i mean.
    The University of North Carolina
    Where CHEATING is a Way of Life

Quote Originally Posted by BD80 View Post
    They should put some tape on his invisible chair:

You mean his invisible throne??

Quote Originally Posted by left_hook_lacey View Post
    . But I do know for a fact that he does it at every game, even home games. So it's not a slight at Duke.
    You got me curious, so I hit google. Turns out you're right, he even puts tape on the back of his chair at home games.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/say_yes/3180884667/

Quote Originally Posted by sandinmyshoes View Post
    You got me curious, so I hit google. Turns out you're right, he even puts tape on the back of his chair at home games.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/say_yes/3180884667/
    Ok in that case I guess I can accept it. Does it make me a bad person that I kind of wish there weren't an innocent explanation for the tape so I could hate more?

OK, I have 'splained this to youse people before...there is a jerkazoid in my VA home-y town with the plates "H8DUK", avec Tar Heel insignia, who appears at the local health club from time to time. His cretinous wife sports "BOOST8"! Now just what the he-doublehockeystix am I supposed to do?! I'm not about the whole "acting like an adult" thing. I want some revenge when I see their sorry broke-down mobiles in the parking lot.

Speak up peoples. Lend a hand.

And PS, roy is simply emphasizing what an uneducated, unwashed, sorry, low class tool he is by acting like a little crying witch when he tapes over DUKE on his chair. Just a gosh darned loser, without an ounce of class or breeding or decency in his entire family tree.

Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    OK, I have 'splained this to youse people before...there is a jerkazoid in my VA home-y town with the plates "H8DUK", avec Tar Heel insignia, who appears at the local health club from time to time. His cretinous wife sports "BOOST8"! Now just what the he-doublehockeystix am I supposed to do?! I'm not about the whole "acting like an adult" thing. I want some revenge when I see their sorry broke-down mobiles in the parking lot.

Speak up peoples. Lend a hand.

And PS,
    roy is simply emphasizing what an uneducated, unwashed, sorry, low class tool he is by acting like a little crying witch when he tapes over DUKE on his chair. Just a gosh darned loser, without an ounce of class or breeding or decency in his entire family tree.
    I'll have you know there is PLENTY of breeding in roy's family. All of it in.

I think this one's about played out.

-jk