1. ESPN
    2. ESPN2
    3. ESPNews
    4. ESPN Classic
    5. ESPNU
    6. ESPN3

If you count ESPNplus, that makes 7.
    ESPN Deportes es el ocho.

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Anyone know when we'll (TW customers) will be able to watch it? I was hoping it would be an option by now, but it's not in their ISP list yet. Would like to watch the replay of the game.
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

Quote Originally Posted by CameronBornAndBred View Post
    Anyone know when we'll (TW customers) will be able to watch it? I was hoping it would be an option by now, but it's not in their ISP list yet. Would like to watch the replay of the game.
    I saw on another board (Devils Den I think) that someone had called Time Warner to ask and gotten an answer of September 18th, unfortunately. I don't really understand why it'll take that long, but that's what I've heard.

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    The 18th? That sucks. We were thinking yesterday (too late) that we should have brought a VGA cable with us to the tailgate so the ones who elected to stay in the parking lot (it happens..folks don't want football interfering with their party!) could have still watched it through the netbook we had. We'll have it again for the Alabama game, can watch Duke beat up Elon at 9am while enjoying a bloody mary or mimosa.
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

Just letting everyone know that espn3 is now available!

Quote Originally Posted by wtm001 View Post
    Just letting everyone know that espn3 is now available!
    I'm not seeing TWC in the dropdown when I go to sign in.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilWolf View Post
    It's working for me. I've been checking everyday since this thread was started and it worked for the first time last night. I'm very excited.

I'm not seeing TWC either.

I used to sign in everyday and click the drop box, but now I don't even get the drop box I just get a "watch now" button. I guess that's when you know it works.

Quote Originally Posted by wtm001 View Post
    I used to sign in everyday and click the drop box, but now I don't even get the drop box I just get a "watch now" button. I guess that's when you know it works.
    Have you actually tried to watch anything? I got the watch now button, but when I clicked on a game I wanted to replay it pulled up the dropdown box.

Not availabel yet

May be I haven`t checked properly due to my travel but It`s not yet available in upstate NY. I live in Buffalo and have TW cable at home. Neither see TWC listed in the drop down nor taken to the watch now button.
    Doesn`t matter...a Duke fan does what he gotta do...catch up on the games anyway he can... excited for football and basketball season...

Quote Originally Posted by IBleedBlue View Post
    May be I haven`t checked properly due to my travel but It`s not yet available in upstate NY. I live in Buffalo and have TW cable at home. Neither see TWC listed in the drop down nor taken to the watch now button.
    Doesn`t matter...a Duke fan does what he gotta do...catch up on the games anyway he can... excited for football and basketball season...
    I believe they said 9/18 was the first available date.

It's not showing up for me here in eastern NC either. On top of that, ESPN3 has to be one of the most painfully slow sites I've encountered in a looooong time. It takes forever just to get to the drop down box, when I first open the page it's so slow that my browser is out of commission for a good 45 seconds...if I'm lucky. My DL speed is pretty fast, no other website acts as badly as espn3 does.

Quote Originally Posted by Acymetric View Post
    Have you actually tried to watch anything? I got the watch now button, but when I clicked on a game I wanted to replay it pulled up the dropdown box.
    Early this morning I watched a reply of the UNC vs. Dayton game, but now I can't get it to work. I get the drop box asking me to choose my provider. I can confirm that it was working this morning though.

Quote Originally Posted by CameronBornAndBred View Post
    It's not showing up for me here in eastern NC either. On top of that, ESPN3 has to be one of the most painfully slow sites I've encountered in a looooong time. It takes forever just to get to the drop down box, when I first open the page it's so slow that my browser is out of commission for a good 45 seconds...if I'm lucky. My DL speed is pretty fast, no other website acts as badly as espn3 does.
    Never had any issues with ESPN3 (at least since it's been ESPN3 not 360). It's actually pretty zippy for having live video.
    "Something in my vicinity is Carolina blue and this offends me." - HPR

Quote Originally Posted by HaveFunExpectToWin View Post
    Never had any issues with ESPN3 (at least since it's been ESPN3 not 360). It's actually pretty zippy for having live video.
    I've become a huge fan of ESPN3 since I returned to the States from Japan. It has worked good for me the first two games of the season and I'll be watching the Alabama game via ESPN3 tomorrow. I like having one game on the computer and a second on the TV.

Tomorrow I'm going to kinda watch Nebraska whup up on Washington with my peripheral vision. All the locals around these parts think UDub QB Jake Locker is the best QB in the nation. Their obnoxiousness gets, well...obnoxious.
    Bob Green

ESPN3 on "Time Warner Cable"

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Green View Post
    I've become a huge fan of ESPN3 since I returned to the States from Japan. It has worked good for me the first two games of the season and I'll be watching the Alabama game via ESPN3 tomorrow. I like having one game on the computer and a second on the TV.

Tomorrow I'm going to kinda watch Nebraska whup up on Washington with my peripheral vision. All the locals around these parts think UDub QB Jake Locker is the best QB in the nation. Their obnoxiousness gets, well...obnoxious.
    I think the real reason behind the post is Time Warner's new deal w/ ESPN and TWC customers, especially in the Carolinas gaining access to ESPN3.com. Is anyone on TWC in the Carolinas accessing ESPN3.com based on access via TWC? (versus your DSL provider or other affiliate)

I downloaded Firefox a couple of days ago and just tried to open ESPN3 with Firefox and had no luck. It wouldn't work. So I closed Firefox and went back to Internet Explorer and ESPN3 is up and running fine. So anyone having difficulty watching ESPN3 might want to try a different browser to see if it makes a difference.
    Bob Green

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Green View Post
    I downloaded Firefox a couple of days ago and just tried to open ESPN3 with Firefox and had no luck. It wouldn't work. So I closed Firefox and went back to Internet Explorer and ESPN3 is up and running fine. So anyone having difficulty watching ESPN3 might want to try a different browser to see if it makes a difference.
    I just tried this and it didn't work. Has anyone else got this method to work?

You might need to make sure Flash is installed for your browser and you enable popups for the site.

http://espn.go.com/espn3/faq

-jk