"Mike Krzyzewski" Day

I'm not sure if you have seen this yet (and I'm kind of surprised I didn't see this on this board yet), but the city of Chicago announced this earlier today. Pretty cool honor even though it seems like everybody is having a day named after them although it usually is in much smaller cities.

Link = http://rushthecourt.net/2010/08/24/s...krzyzewski-day

PS Apologies for linking to my own site, but most of the other write-ups I have seen are just a paragraph or two and don't really talk about what he has done.

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Quote Originally Posted by nvr1983 View Post
    I'm not sure if you have seen this yet (and I'm kind of surprised I didn't see this on this board yet), but the city of Chicago announced this earlier today. Pretty cool honor even though it seems like everybody is having a day named after them although it usually is in much smaller cities.

Link = http://rushthecourt.net/2010/08/24/s...krzyzewski-day

PS Apologies for linking to my own site, but most of the other write-ups I have seen are just a paragraph or two and don't really talk about what he has done.
    Phtttt...it's Mike Kryzewski day every day here.
    Thanks for the link..that's pretty cool. Well earned.
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

I recently visited Chicago for the first time in June. I noticed that a lot of the streets (at least the cross-streets down the Miracle Mile) had names of famous Chicago folks (I think) named on the streets (below the actual street names). For example, I saw a "Paul Harvey" street sign name... Does anyone know if Coach K has a street sign in Chicago?