Thread: Only a UNC fan

Only a UNC fan

Not any serious basketball stuff here just a funny story I thought to share...

Police Identify Drug Dealer By UNC Face Tattoo:
    After a witness told them, "he's the one with the UNC logo tattooed on his face," it was a matter of time before police would collar Donald Black for a drug deal-turned-robbery. [Gaston Gazette]

click the link to see his picture...

http://deadspin.com/5606332/police-i...nc-face-tattoo

I think he taught courses on Entrepreneurship at the Kenan-Flagler Business school.

No doubt he was a pharmacology major while attending UNC . . .

Reminiscent of Marvin "Bad News" Barnes at Providence in the 1970's.

One of his escapades was to commandeer a city bus for a joy ride. When asked for a description, the bus driver said it was a very tall young black man wearing a Providence letter jacket that said "Marvin". Not surprisingly, young Mr. Barnes was quickly apprehended.

Talking This is a Top Ten UNC Fan Story

Whoever keeps track of these things about dumbass or obnoxious UNC fans needs to bookmark this story. Clearly an example of why it is easy to hate UNC. I mean, you can't make this stuff up.

sagegrouse

Here is what I want to know...

What does it take to get sent to jail!??!?!

The idiot Carolina fans in this story...
    • arrange a drug deal
    • hold up the drug dealer at gunpoint
    • steal from the drug dealer apparently with the intent to distribute the drugs
    • resist arrest and threaten to pull a gun on the police
    • spit in the face of the arresting officers

Did I miss anything?

And the punishment for all this-- probation and a suspended sentence.

Really?!?!?

--Jason "the judge must have had a Carolina tatoo someplace on his body too " Evans
    Why are you wasting time here when you could be wasting it by listening to the latest episode of the DBR Podcast?

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEvans View Post
    What does it take to get sent to jail!??!?!

The idiot Carolina fans in this story...
    • arrange a drug deal
    • hold up the drug dealer at gunpoint
    • steal from the drug dealer apparently with the intent to distribute the drugs
    • resist arrest and threaten to pull a gun on the police
    • spit in the face of the arresting officers

Did I miss anything?

And the punishment for all this-- probation and a suspended sentence.
    The perp was probably a Phi Beta Kappa grad of 'hole U. That's why he got off so lightly. Personal recognisance and all.

Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    The perp was probably a Phi Beta Kappa grad of 'hole U. That's why he got off so lightly. Personal recognisance and all.
    yeah but did he have to write a book report?

Quote Originally Posted by tb3 View Post
    yeah but did he have to write a book report?
    Duh. Stoopid duukie. They are called police reports, and that happens when you get booked, and the police write those! Sheesh, talk about no real world experience.

Oh wait, are you talking about writing a report ABOUT getting booked? That would have to be a graduate level class at unc!

Quote Originally Posted by BD80 View Post
    Duh. Stoopid duukie. They are called police reports, and that happens when you get booked, and the police write those! Sheesh, talk about no real world experience.

Oh wait, are you talking about writing a report ABOUT getting booked? That would have to be a graduate level class at unc!
    http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/3400138/

No this is what I was talking about. Sorry it wasn't a book report, it was a 4-page "video" report.

Quote Originally Posted by tb3 View Post
    http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/3400138/

No this is what I was talking about. Sorry it wasn't a book report, it was a 4-page "video" report.
    See, I KNEW it couldn't have been a book report:

[Lawson] also has ... written a four-page paper after watching "Smashed," a video about underage drinking and driving, to meet other conditions of his sentence.
    Actually, I had also recalled it was a book report that Lawson had completed, and was hoping to open the door for jokes about unc literacy. OK, maybe they don't read and can't write so well, but they for sure have better memories than I ...

Cool

Aw Come on guys- I know that in the deepest recesses of your dark blue hearts, you wish that even these low-lifes would choose a blue devil tatoo.