Leadership in training - Miles Plumlee

Here is an incrdibly in depth interview with Duke senior Miles Plumlee that's worth a read - http://bluedevilnation.net/2011/09/l...miles-plumlee/

Miles could is a major key to the season and it appears as if it is all coming together during his senior season.

Quote Originally Posted by watzone View Post
    Here is an incrdibly in depth interview with Duke senior Miles Plumlee that's worth a read - http://bluedevilnation.net/2011/09/l...miles-plumlee/

Miles could is a major key to the season and it appears as if it is all coming together during his senior season.
    Great interview. Very encouraging words to hear from Miles. Thanks for posting.

Can you touch on being an engineering student and how that differentiates your game? I remember you used to be an engineering student.

(laughs) Oh, no, that was way too much.

I was an Economics major there.

Yeah, my first semester there was the hardest of my life.

'Nuff said.

Great read, Watzone. Keep up the great work! (and let us know how MM's visit goes this wknd

Quote Originally Posted by SilkyJ View Post
    Great read, Watzone. Keep up the great work! (and let us know how MM's visit goes this wknd

McG will have 24 hours on campus per NCAA rules. As for the interview, staff member, Andrew Slater was the author. I suppose people think of me more often than not with concern to BDN, but our staff has become our strength. Andrew is my main sidekick on the AAU trail and a recruiting analyst for the site - a walking, talking encylopedia of information and circuit knowledge. Those who have seen his work know that he's the best out there at what he does. As for Miles, I'm excited about his final season at Duke and think he'll have a nice year. He will be a very important cog against front lines like UNC's.

McG will have 24 hours on campus per NCAA rules.
    Are these new rules? As of last year, prospective student-athletes could spend up to 48 hours on campus during an official visit.

Quote Originally Posted by airowe View Post
    Are these new rules? As of last year, prospective student-athletes could spend up to 48 hours on campus during an official visit.
    Good catch. I meant 48, just had a BF.