Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

CTC Tickets Now On Sale

Your *** better call somebody.

https://tkt.xosn.com/tickets/TicketH...ORIES_ID=63824

Hopefully we'll get some regular game tickets too.
    Last edited by Newton_14; 09-24-2010 at 10:02 PM.

This thread is quiet, wonder where everyone is?

20 Minutes From The Heaven That Is Cameron Indoor
    Thanks for posting! I ordered mine right after reading your post. There are a lot of tickets available and a few of them are top notch. I got a seat in Section 5 right on the rail

Note they changed the way you order tickets which is cool. They show a diagram of CIS and you click on each Section to see how many and which seats are available so can browse for best available and see exactly where the seat is.

Get em fast boys and girls as they will surely go fast!!

OMG THANK YOUUUU!!!! so much i didnt think any tickets were left so i didnt check. This will be my first time in Cameron!

Longtime lurker, first time poster; I just bought my tickets to CTC, and I'm curious if there is any kind of schedule, itinerary, or anything else that might help.

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Shrute View Post
    Longtime lurker, first time poster; I just bought my tickets to CTC, and I'm curious if there is any kind of schedule, itinerary, or anything else that might help.

Thanks in advance.
    Nick will be banking home 3s and TK will be raining 3s from mid-court or beyond. (jk)

Oh, and I heard there may be some recruits present to see #4 raised to the rafters.

waaaaahhooo

proud owner of section 7 seats 1 and 3! now...who to take?

Quote Originally Posted by mattman91 View Post
    proud owner of section 7 seats 1 and 3! now...who to take?
    i couldnt get anyone to go
    nobody but me is that excited about the upcoming season... my friends arnt huge sports fans

open practice???

Will there be an open practice on oct 16??? and if so...what time??

This being my first time going to CTC what should i expect? what kinda of stuff will be taking place?

Thank you so much!!!! I bought 5 tickets as soon as i opened dbr and saw this thread. I cant wait. Its almost basketball season.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Duke: A Dynasty View Post
    This being my first time going to CTC what should i expect? what kinda of stuff will be taking place?
    Last year there was a Slam Dunk contest after the Blue-White scrimmage. Also I heard that they are hanging the National Championship Banner from the rafters of Cameron during CTC. (Man, I already have chills thinking about seeing that banner hanging from the rafters.) Also this is usually when the team poster first goes on sale.

Expect...

Quote Originally Posted by Duke: A Dynasty View Post
    Expect to see some pretty cool introductions for each team member.

For those asking, the events on October 16th have not been finalized yet. I'm guessing it depends on what time the Miami football game is scheduled. That info comes out Monday I believe. They really don't want to take any focus off of the football team on a Saturday.

As for Friday, the official championship banner will be raised, I believe rings will be presented, there will be a dunk contest, the Blue/White scrimmage, and plenty of other entertainment.

And yes, there will be a number of recruits behind the bench to take in what should be an amazing evening.

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Bought mine today, there aren't a lot left unless you want to sit behind the basket or don't plan on sitting with friends. I was going to buy 3, but couldn't find any that were together if I wanted to face the benches (and I do). I settled on just buying two, but at least I have a good view.
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

Anyone know the schedule for that night? I know what time it starts and all that but do they actually wait till midnight to play? I went 2 years ago (I think) and it was on a Saturday afternoon and there wasn't any festivities, dunk contest or skits. Can anyone just give a quick recap of how it went down last year? Thanks.

Just purchased mine section 12 cannot wait. It will my my 1st visit to Cameron Indoor... Wonder if i can get autographs?!

Tickets Too

Hi

Call the DUKE Ticket office this morning when they opened. They had just got a pair of tickets behind the team benches. I brought those tickets quickly, hope my son and I can get a word in with Cook and Rivers about committing while they are there. Can not wait for the start of the season.

GO DUKE

Quote Originally Posted by NCDBlueDevilsTC78 View Post
    Hi

Call the DUKE Ticket office this morning when they opened. They had just got a pair of tickets behind the team benches. I brought those tickets quickly, hope my son and I can get a word in with Cook and Rivers about committing while they are there. Can not wait for the start of the season.

GO DUKE
    Please do not try to talk to recruits - that's a recruiting violation. Please read the Compliance sticky at the top of the page for more info.

Regards,

-jk

Quote Originally Posted by DukeBlueNV View Post
    Anyone know the schedule for that night? I know what time it starts and all that but do they actually wait till midnight to play? I went 2 years ago (I think) and it was on a Saturday afternoon and there wasn't any festivities, dunk contest or skits. Can anyone just give a quick recap of how it went down last year? Thanks.
    check out this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xc44aHJ8lhM

that's only part 1!