Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    "The Vegas odds stand at an unprecedented 1000 to 0. A bet of zero dollars on Coach K joining the Cavs pays 1000 dollars if he goes. Still, very few takers."

Stolen from this

If there was any doubt...

sorry if this was allready posted but i didnt see it anywhere...

http://www.zagsblog.com/2010/06/08/d...jump-not-ever/

And so dead-eye Stuart Scott tries to start up the "K to Cleveland" talk during halftime of game 3 of the playoffs.

Stuart...you need to go back to Chapel Hole where you belong

20 Minutes From The Heaven That Is Cameron Indoor
    Quote Originally Posted by diveonthefloor View Post
    And so dead-eye Stuart Scott tries to start up the "K to Cleveland" talk during halftime of game 3 of the playoffs.

Stuart...you need to go back to Chapel Hole where you belong
    I am watching the game but distracted and missed that, but you have to be kidding? Did he really go there? Even after K immediately dismissed this the minute it came out a few weeks ago, and dismissed again last week at the fantasy camp.

The big news all day has been the offer of the job to Izzo, so how in the world does ESPN allow Scott to go back to K somehow being relevant to the discussion of who will get the Cav's coaching job?

Sorry for the rant, but that is just plain stupid unless Scott was making a joke or something..

Quote Originally Posted by 4decadedukie View Post
    Both Coach K -- and equally important, his extended family -- are deeply integrated with and committed to Duke (and Durham). This is their home, and by this I mean a GREAT deal more than the venue where they reside. Beyond that, the program that Coach K has created at Duke is integral to the University; they are essentially inseparable. We are blessed to have the Krzyzewski family as a fundamental element of Duke, and I believe they may feel that they are also blessed by this outcome.
    K will have to weigh all that against the opportunity to move his family to Cleveland.

20 Minutes From The Heaven That Is Cameron Indoor
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeBlueNV View Post

You might need to send this to Stuart Scott. He somehow missed the news that K is not EVER going to the NBA and that Cleveland has actually offered the job to Tom Izzo.

So give Stu an inside scoop he can run with tonight at 11 since his normal sources seem to be failing him badly.

Nope- not kidding. Old Stuie did the Nightline promo with the teaser along the lines of "would the chance to coach Lebron get Coach K away from Duke? Tune in and see" or some such nonsense.

I guess he must be in the throes of very public wishful thinking. Izzo is probably glad they are not coming to ask him about leaving his current gig.

Quote Originally Posted by DukeBlueNV View Post

There is NO doubt. But, I guarantee this will come up again and again every time there is an attractive NBA coaching vacancy. Time to ignore the articles (to stop watching Sportscenter is pretty much impossible, but we can do our part on the web). We fuel the media to report this repeated nonsense by clicking on the links. Let's decide not to.