Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    Quote Originally Posted by _TheFakeJWill_ View Post
    What? whats the problem with the link... i dont get what the big problem is?!
    Same here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1L3CXon8Ve0

1:01

Seth Curry cross-over

Quote Originally Posted by Duke: A Dynasty View Post
    Same here

Well, if you guys read what was wrote underneath the video, you'll know why.

Quote Originally Posted by AlaskanAssassin View Post
    Well, if you guys read what was wrote underneath the video, you'll know why.
    OMG... now I understand... wow that is ridiculous

Quote Originally Posted by mph View Post
    I sincerely regret having given that site the extra traffic. I have a high level of tolerance for mindless Duke hate, but I don't think we should encourage other Duke fans to willingly visit and, by extension, support that kind of vitriol. The crossover in question appears in multiple highlight reels already linked in this thread. No offense intended to the OP, but do yourself a favor and skip the link.
    I couldn't disagree more. The whole point of drawing attention to this link is to show how Kyrie, as a freshman in college, has already drawn national attention for his ball-handling skills. While the text at the bottom is clearly unpleasant, it shouldn't take away from promoting Kyrie's crazy skills.

This is the type of Duke hate that is continuously on the internet and surprised that your surprised by its vulgarity. We're Duke - the most hated college basketball team in the nation. This type of material, especially on a personal website / blog, isn't anything new.

Bottom line - I'm impressed by how Kyrie has already received national attention for his killer crossover (and his skills compared to NBA players). I don't think the vulgarity of the text takes anything away from that.
    Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfils the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things. - Winston Churchill

President of the "Nolan Smith Should Have His Jersey in The Rafters" Club

Quote Originally Posted by Duke: A Dynasty View Post
    Is it me or does this video remind anyone else of the Austin Rivers videos that have been posted. Curry is certainly a few inches shorter and not quite as athletic but he has a similar style of play and many of his moves look like ones I've seen from Rivers. Even their shooting form looks similar. Man I can't wait to see these guys play together.

20 Minutes From The Heaven That Is Cameron Indoor
    Quote Originally Posted by _TheFakeJWill_ View Post
    What? whats the problem with the link... i dont get what the big problem is?!
    Did you not read the caption right below the video? The guy slams the Duke program and Coach K. How could you not have a problem with that?

Like others noted, that clip is available on other sites, so give those sites the traffic verses this clown's site.

Wow. That's some seriously high praise from a seriously smart dude.

Note to all, that entire link/sentence is a Dave Telep tweet.

Kyrie Crossover on youtube

http://best.complex.com/lists/The-50...y/kyrie-irving

one of the best ankle breakers I have seen. worth posting even if it is already on the board somewhere.

warning: antiduke rant in the comments section of the youtube post but its such a great short video, 38 seconds, it must be seen.

Attackdog

Quote Originally Posted by Boozer View Post
    Did you not read the caption right below the video? The guy slams the Duke program and Coach K. How could you not have a problem with that?

Like others noted, that clip is available on other sites, so give those sites the traffic verses this clown's site.
    see it now, my bad. Was viewing it on my blackberry the first time. Why even type that? Gotta love the Duke hate!

Kyrie Irving Pronunciation

This may have been mentioned up-thread or elsewhere, but I thought it was worth calling attention to the fact that on ESPNU's All Access, K refers to Irving as:

Ky-RIE

not KY-rie.

I've heard commentators on some programs say KY-rie, and that's what I always thought it was. I'm sure we'll hear it both ways (even without Billy Packer), but once you get this type of thing stuck in your head it's hard to change it. It'll be good if, as Duke fans, we at least know the right way to pronounce our star PG's name

Quote Originally Posted by Zerogee View Post
    This may have been mentioned up-thread or elsewhere, but I thought it was worth calling attention to the fact that on ESPNU's All Access, K refers to Irving as:

Ky-RIE

not KY-rie.

I've heard commentators on some programs say KY-rie, and that's what I always thought it was. I'm sure we'll hear it both ways (even without Billy Packer), but once you get this type of thing stuck in your head it's hard to change it. It'll be good if, as Duke fans, we at least know the right way to pronounce our star PG's name
    I don't get it. What is the difference other than capitalization?

Quote Originally Posted by AlaskanAssassin View Post
    I don't get it. What is the difference other than capitalization?
    Emphasis. Instead of emphasizing the first syllable (KY-rie) you should emphasize the second syllable (Ky-RIE).

its not ryan is ryne.