Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by airowe View Post
    I wouldn't expect anything to come of this. They don't seem to be able to run the floor real well, and that seems to be the direction we're moving in...
    They did seem slow and not very conditioned. I wonder if that is because they are play against kids that are almost half their size and they haven't had to train? I would think that if they have the drive to put in the work to get in better shape and can be coached they might be worth taking a chance on... Dang they are big! But as always, in K I trust... if he isn't interested that is enough reason for me.

Guys, we're talking about a freshman and sophomore in high school, attending what is nowhere close to an elite institution. What are they, like 15 and 16 years old? I think maybe we can give them some time to develop before passing judgement.

Quote Originally Posted by UrinalCake View Post
    Guys, we're talking about a freshman and sophomore in high school, attending what is nowhere close to an elite institution. What are they, like 15 and 16 years old? I think maybe we can give them some time to develop before passing judgement.
    Yeah, its a little to early to be weighing these kids. Most importantly, I hope they can stay healthy and do not grow more! They are already way big, and more growth will definitely stress out the body in ways it is not intended to be used.

Quote Originally Posted by UrinalCake View Post
    True. Goes both ways

Quote Originally Posted by hedevil View Post
    Just to clarify, Mason would be only be around for brother #1 I believe. Should he stay.
    Don't forget about MP3 now!