Lee Fowler possibly out at NCSU

http://www.wralsportsfan.com/ncsu/story/7516430/

we might actually get some consistent competition on the other end of tobacco road one of these days if this is true i guess faaaahcilatees only go but so far

next AD at NCSU

It's rumored in Raleigh that Joe Hull, the current AD at College of Charleston, will be returning to Raleigh to assume Fowler's position.

According to Wolfpack Club friends who are familiar with Hull, he'd be a great choice.

Quote Originally Posted by diablesseblu View Post
    It's rumored in Raleigh that Joe Hull, the current AD at College of Charleston, will be returning to Raleigh to assume Fowler's position.

According to Wolfpack Club friends who are familiar with Hull, he'd be a great choice.
    If that's true then perhaps he can bring a MBB win over the heels with him for next season or three...

alteran is offline All-American, Honorable Mention
    Quote Originally Posted by kingboozer View Post
    http://www.wralsportsfan.com/ncsu/story/7516430/

we might actually get some consistent competition on the other end of tobacco road one of these days if this is true i guess faaaahcilatees only go but so far
    Good for NCSU.

Quote Originally Posted by diablesseblu View Post

I forget his name, but David Glenn was talking about App States AD as a possible candidate on his show today

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    If they get C.J. Leslie and lose Lee Fowler in the same week, State fans will have a great weekend to celebrate and enjoy what their future might hold.
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."