Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

What are you wearing?

Just got back from the park, did a brisk two miles wearing my vintage blue Duke T shirt. Got a couple of "Go, Duke!"s. Says Duke in big letters with a picture of the blue devil on it, kind of a lighter blue than most. Plan on wearing a Duke T shirt tomorrow, Saturday ... Sunday and Monday (clean one each day!). Hope all you fans are getting those Duke T's out!

My kids and I have been wearing Duke shirts every day this week. This morning my 6th grade son went to school in my "1991-1992 Back to Back Champions" shirt. He said he wanted to "rock it old school". Each day the principal seems shocked to see how vast our Duke wardrobes are . . .

Hopefully this isn't a moms-only thread...

I changed into a white Duke shirt at halftime of the Purdue game. I think we played a lot better afterwards. Right before the half of the Baylor, I changed into it again. The next play = Dawkins 3-pointer. We had a strong second half again. I'm bringing that shirt to Indy.

Right now, I'm wearing a black Duke t-shirt. Go Devils!
    Last edited by El_Diablo; 04-01-2010 at 06:24 PM.

Duke vs. Kansas National Championship 1991 T-shirt.

My son is wearing Singler's 17-0 "OUR HOUSE" t-shirt

I pulled out my Duke trucker hat at halftime of the Baylor game to try to induce a second half rally. I bought the hat in San Antonio at the 2004 final four, but it was after Duke had already lost, so I don't think there's any bad mojo associated with it. I haven't decided on a garment strategy for Saturday yet.

I have lots of Duke blue and white outfits! Some of the local Wake folk and the more outspoken Carolina folk don't even notice... which is fine with me. I'm in my own royal blue world!

When I was in the grocery store today, I was quietly humming "Devil with the Blue Dress On".

I've been wearing dark blue t-shirts of various styles all week, but now that the weekend is upon us I will break out the actual Duke shirts.

I wear a "You can talk the game but can you play the game?" referring to Michigan's Fab 4 every day - I sleep in them and I have several.

But I have to say that I just bought WVU-Duke final four shirts today. They were nondenominational.
    ~rthomas

Quote Originally Posted by Devil in the Blue Dress View Post
    I have lots of Duke blue and white outfits! Some of the local Wake folk and the more outspoken Carolina folk don't even notice... which is fine with me. I'm in my own royal blue world!

When I was in the grocery store today, I was quietly humming "Devil with the Blue Dress On".
    My ring tone is currently set to our Duke Band's rendition of "Devil with a Blue Dress On"...FYI...

Also, I have been sporting the Duke apparel most of the week. I'm wearing my Coach K's 1000th game t-shirt right now. I'm planning on wearing Duke stuff the next few days for good luck.

The same underwear since the acc tourny started!!!! That's called a fan. JPJPJP

2001 Hat

Started wearing my 2001 Duke hat after the Maryland loss, have worn it for every game since. The karma is strong from that lid!!

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    I have a Duke hat on. That's it.
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

Original Gangster NCAA 1991 Midwest Regional Basketball Sweatshirt
    Duke-connecticut-ohio state-st john's

Most Powerful Sweatshirts Ever!

Made Me LOL

Quote Originally Posted by CameronBornAndBred View Post
    I have a Duke hat on. That's it.
    In your birthday suit wearing nothing but a Duke hat? Well, at least the weather's gotten warmer.

Hey, whatever brings our boys good luck! Go for it!

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Tina View Post
    My ring tone is currently set to our Duke Band's rendition of "Devil with a Blue Dress On"...FYI...

Also, I have been sporting the Duke apparel most of the week. I'm wearing my Coach K's 1000th game t-shirt right now. I'm planning on wearing Duke stuff the next few days for good luck.
    So is mine! It announces my arrival.

Circa 1996 blue Nike Duke game shorts and a black "Duke University" tee that I got from the Duke apparel "vault" inside the K Center two summers ago, given to me by Mr. Kenneth King. Great guy. (Thought I'd plug that)

I will be wearing my white Nike Duke shorts on Saturday, which I have been wearing for each game since the ACC quarters. Folks, you can thank me when the season is over.

Wrapped in my quilt of old (I think the new word is "vintage") Duke tees from college circa 84-88. Worn Duke wear all week! Go Devils!

this week I have worn a grey Duke T-Shirt, 2 Blue ones with white writing, a dark blue one with black writing and my Duke boxers and shorts.

I am seriously considering buying Duke socks.

I've worn the same gray "DUKE" shirt every game day since the 32-pt UNC game. I am a former baseball player, so I'm a pretty superstitious guy when it comes to stuff like this, so I will continue to wear that same shirt (unwashed) until we are hoisting that trophy, hopefully!

20 Minutes From The Heaven That Is Cameron Indoor
    Had to go up to the church tonight to practice for the Easter Drama Sunday morning. (I am the sound technician at my church). I knew a couple of my youth guys who are huge unc fans would be there helping set up the stage they would surely sneak out to catch their boys in the JV tourney against Dayton.

So just for them I wore a black Duke T-Shirt with my black JJ Road Jersey over the T and my favorite Duke hat on. They were tortured!

Going with my white Duke Golf shirt for work tomorrow. Have not decided on Saturday yet. Most likely will be in my gray Duke T-Shirt for the big game with my black road uniform shorts.

Oh and still sticking with the Barney Fife Hex buster to protect Jon from shooting woes. I did it at the half of the Purdue game and Jon broke out in the 2nd half. Did it again Sunday against Baylor. Two times. Once after Jon missed a couple in the first half and then again at halftime. Jon was deadly afterwards both times. So I will most definately do it as many times as needed Saturday night!!

Go Duke!!