Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    About 150 feet in front of the Duke Chapel doors.

MBB: Duke 78, WVU 57 Post-Game Thread

Put your post-game thoughts here.
    JBDuke

Andre Dawkins: “People ask me if I can still shoot, and I ask them if they can still breathe. That’s kind of the same thing.”

Feels great to be peaking at the right time. These guys are playing efficient basketball.

Right time of year for all three to be playing well. Right time of year to be peaking.

Amazing.

Played our best all year tonight. One more game and it's ours!

Great job guys. I know I didn't see this coming before the tourney started.

Great execution AGAIN. We need just 1 more game like this.

ONTO THE TITLE GAME!

Now let's see who was suppose to have that #1 seed? Oh yeh. it was and is Duke University!!!!!!

I hope...

one of the players said to Mazzula, "This one's for Greg."

1 more!!

We're duke and that's that...get it right!!!

What. An. Effort. Proud doesn't begin to describe it.

It kind of seems like they kind of relaxed and started playing loose once they made the final four. They finally walked the walk in the tournament, came up big when they needed to, and got to the promised land all our elite teams had (the FF). Then it's kind of like they kind of let out a collective exhale... no more doubters to answer to, just give 'em hell.

Love it.

One game away baby. Jon said his greatest memory at Duke hasn'y happened yet.......Well I hope Monday is one heck of a day .lol

man, we play like this on monday and we will be very hard to beat!!!

Congrats to our guys!!!
    Such determination..

BTW - I hope that WVa's dude is ok. His knee went the wrong way before any contact was made. It looked horrible. My best to him.

Good win!!

For me, Jordan Davidson's 3 was the best part of the game.

Lol.

This just feels good. Great game, the team played like they were proud of the name on their jerseys from the opening minutes, and I am so proud to be a fan of these guys, and to have seen them play as much as I have this year. Monday can't come soon enough!

Can you believe ...

how a-u-t-o-m-a-t-i-c Nolan is from three right now??? Best game of the year ... this team is so impressive it is hard to believe how much character they have.

Most complete game

I have seen from our guys. If we can keep this up for forty minutes, Banner #4 will be hanging in the rafters and I will personally help the economy of wherever NC shirts, hats, etc., etc., are made.

Great Performance

Nice to be able to say that Duke played well for 40 minutes with good defense and a very crisp offense with all the big three having excellent scoring games, with many baskets assisted. We also got a great game from Zoubek who really makes a difference out there. The Plumlees were good as backups and Thomas played his very effective defensive game.

On to the finals with everyone healthy and playing well. More to say tomorrow but for now nothing could be better for the team. Sorry to see Butler go down. The kid is a really good player and person.

20 Minutes From The Heaven That Is Cameron Indoor

ONE MORE!! Let's Do This!!

How bout them Blue Devils!!!!

One win away from a National Title!! Great Great Feeling!!

Prayers to Deshaun Butler. That is the only negative on a great night. I really hated to see that. You guys pray for that kid. That looks like a very bad injury and I hate to see him have that happen in a Final Four game. Terrible.

Get Well Soon Deshaun.

Way to go Duke Blue Devils!!!!

I know it's weird to anticipate this year's final more than any other, but this is truly intriguing this year. I mean, Butler is the one other team I've been pulling for this whole tournament, and of all years for a mid-major to make the final it's against us. Butler might not carry the fanbase that the vast majority of tournament teams carry, but they might have the entire rest of the country on their side. Gotta wonder what the ratings will be this year - arguments both ways...

..Maybe this belongs in a Butler pre-game thread